Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders

TinCan561

Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders
I am unable to preview thumbnail images for all Photoshop .psd files in new
laptop with Windows Vista Business. Most of my files were created in
Photoshop 7, but this laptop has PS3.
Thank you.
Reagan W.

RE: Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders
As far as I can tell, (and a few of us have spent quite some time researching
this), there is not a fix for 64 bit Vista yet. There is one for 32 bit
Vista and XP... but it doesn't work on Vista 64. It involves a .dll file and
a .reg file.

See here: http://board.iexbeta.com/lofiversion...hp/t59007.html

Is there a programmer out there that could solve this for us? Please,
please, please!!! I beg you! Every Photoshop user I know is going crazy
without the thumbnails in Vista.

Reagan
AJ

RE: Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders
I know I'm going insane. And as far as Adobe's "Bridge", I am sorry, but
that's not cutting it either. Seriously, there's gotta be someone out there
who can fix this and fix it good. Adobe is being too stubborn, and other apps
like ACDSee and XNView just aren't cutting it either for various other
reasons.

/beg
New64Pooter

Re: Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders

If someone rebuilt this 32bit DLL as 64bit he would get the tanks of
bazillions of PSD users.

--
New64Pooter
karakenio

Re: Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders

OMG Vista s*xs so hard...
is like a virus!

I have the same PSD/thumbs issue. Is driving me crazy for sure.
I just joined for the issue, but I'm sure, I'll look for some help on
other Vista problems.

This forum seems good, I hope I can get an answer here soon.

--
karakenio
Deet

Re: Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 04:07:12 -0600, karakenio
<guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:

>This forum seems good, I hope I can get an answer here soon.

About Photoshop?

See anything with the name "Photoshop" here?

Hint.
tims31

Re: Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders

Give this a try. http://mysticcoder.net/mysticthumbs/

It should hopefully cure the problems of viewing psd files.

tims31

--
tims31
tims31's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/126162.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Travis Bickle

tims31 <tims31.3x4bja@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>Give this a try. http://mysticcoder.net/mysticthumbs/
>
>It should hopefully cure the problems of viewing psd files.
>
>tims31

Another techarena moron replying to someone who has been gone for a
freaking year.
tims31

Travis Bickle;4574289 Wrote:
> tims31 <tims31.3x4bja@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:
>

> >Give this a try. http://mysticcoder.net/mysticthumbs/
> >
> >It should hopefully cure the problems of viewing psd files.
> >
> >tims31

> Another techarena moron replying to someone who has been gone for a
> freaking year.

Hey Travis,

Thanks very much for your responce???? The reason I have written a
reply was to try and HELP someboby who was asking for help with a
problem they were having. Whether they are still watching this post or
not is not the point, it may help someone else who is seaching for help
on this subject which is how I came across this forum post in the first
place.

If this is the typical responce to help from the members of this forum
then you can stick it up yer ........(insert what you like)!!!!! I would
rather be a techarena moron than an arrogant ***hole