cant see folders

mygashi

cant see folders
i have noticed i cant see all my folders in activisions call if duty 2 the
folders are nothing special like map folders screenshots ,i have done the
hidden folders bit but it still will not show me all the folders why im the
only user on the computer
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: cant see folders
Mygashi

If this program isn't completely compatible with Vista, those files you are
looking for may have been Virtualized.

Look in the Virtual Store folder at C:\Users\your
username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files for the programs folder.

Also, when you click on a programs folder in C:\Program Files, look on the
Command Bar and if you see a "Compatibility Files" button, this means that
some files for that program have been virtualized. You can click the
Compatibility Files button and it will take you directly to the folder for
the virtualized files are located.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"mygashi" <mygashi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have noticed i cant see all my folders in activisions call if duty 2 the
> folders are nothing special like map folders screenshots ,i have done the
> hidden folders bit but it still will not show me all the folders why im
> the
> only user on the computer

mygashi

Re: cant see folders
yes ive found them thanks alot i was getting ready to go back to xp

"Ronnie Vernon MVP" wrote:

> Mygashi
>
> If this program isn't completely compatible with Vista, those files you are
> looking for may have been Virtualized.
>
> Look in the Virtual Store folder at C:\Users\your
> username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files for the programs folder.
>
> Also, when you click on a programs folder in C:\Program Files, look on the
> Command Bar and if you see a "Compatibility Files" button, this means that
> some files for that program have been virtualized. You can click the
> Compatibility Files button and it will take you directly to the folder for
> the virtualized files are located.
>
> --
>
> Ronnie Vernon
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User
>

> "mygashi" <mygashi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i have noticed i cant see all my folders in activisions call if duty 2 the
> > folders are nothing special like map folders screenshots ,i have done the
> > hidden folders bit but it still will not show me all the folders why im
> > the
> > only user on the computer

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: cant see folders