Vista - Admin.Pak

EdMo

Vista - Admin.Pak
All I can say is that MS BETTER have admin.pak with SP1 for Vista SOON!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...unts_passwords
Mike Brannigan

Re: Vista - Admin.Pak
"EdMo" <EdMo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All I can say is that MS BETTER have admin.pak with SP1 for Vista SOON!!!
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...unts_passwords

Do you have a problem RDP'ing to a machine with the tools installed to admin
from it ?
--

Mike Brannigan

ElvisX

Re: Vista - Admin.Pak
No, I don't have a problem doing that but I shouldn't have to. It worked with
W2K and XP. It should work with the new "flagship" Vista. We shouldn't have
come up with work arounds to have the same funtionality we did with the older
OS.

"Mike Brannigan" wrote:

> "EdMo" <EdMo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > All I can say is that MS BETTER have admin.pak with SP1 for Vista SOON!!!

> > this
> >
> > http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...unts_passwords

> Do you have a problem RDP'ing to a machine with the tools installed to admin
> from it ?
> --
>
> Mike Brannigan

Soap

Re: Vista - Admin.Pak
So has anyone gotten word of when or if this issue will be addressed?