How do I tell User control to allow my program to run without aski

King300

How do I tell User control to allow my program to run without aski
My email program runs a program several times a day to retrieve email
messages. Each time User Control asks for permission to run it. How can I
avoid this?
Richard G. Harper

Re: How do I tell User control to allow my program to run without aski
There is no safe way to do this. You should check with your email software
provider to see if they either have a Vista compliant version or have a way
to configure the current version to work well with Vista.

"King300" <King300@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My email program runs a program several times a day to retrieve email
> messages. Each time User Control asks for permission to run it. How can I
> avoid this?

PaulB

Re: How do I tell User control to allow my program to run without
Try running it as a scehduled task (in Task Scheduler) and run at highest
level.
--
Paul

"Richard G. Harper" wrote:

> There is no safe way to do this. You should check with your email software
> provider to see if they either have a Vista compliant version or have a way
> to configure the current version to work well with Vista.
>

> "King300" <King300@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My email program runs a program several times a day to retrieve email
> > messages. Each time User Control asks for permission to run it. How can I
> > avoid this?

PaulB

Re: How do I tell User control to allow my program to run without
Try running it as a scheduled task (Task Scheduler) and run it at the highest
level.
--
Paul