Vista doesnt change my user directory file name

sempri_fi

Vista doesnt change my user directory file name
hey everyone,
i got a windows vista laptop from fry's electronics, it was a floor model,
and being such, it had the standard frys user profile, they went and reimaged
it, so it was a fresh profile when i started and they told me i could rename
it whatever i want.

so now for the problem, i changed my username and it shows my name as
changed on the loggin screen and when i look at it in the user profiles
manager, but on the file level, it still says fry's electronics, this is
quite annoying as i have to issue command line functions under the fry's
electronics name. I have already tried to rename the user directory by
myself, but it told me to take a hike, so does anyone have a similar issue
that they fixed or a solution to mine

thanks in advance
Jacob Triffo
Kevin Hicks

RE: Vista doesnt change my user directory file name
If anyone will correct me if I'm wrong, but when you create a user with a
certain name, the file name is permanent. What you want to do is backup all
of your files and settings and create a new account for yourself with your
name (you may need to rename Fry back to the way he was). Once you have this
done and you've made yourself at home, delete Fry.