Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access anyt

fredia

Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access anyt
Please help me with the adminstrator account to delete because I cannot
access this computer. I donot have his password on this computer. What can I
do.
Mac

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access anyt
See my previous reply to you...

"fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help me with the adminstrator account to delete because I cannot
> access this computer. I donot have his password on this computer. What can
> do.

fredia

RE: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access anyt
Hi MAc I printed a copy of the password changer and went in to find the exact
info to change it and I couldn't find Active Password Changer disk creator.
This is not on my computer for windows Vista.

"fredia" wrote:

> Please help me with the adminstrator account to delete because I cannot
> access this computer. I donot have his password on this computer. What can I
> do.

Mac

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access anyt
What did you print? Have you downloaded and installed Active Password
Changer? I haven't used it but I guess you need to read the instructions
carefully...

"fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news19663F5-0B99-4A4F-9CCD-4784FEDCB08A@microsoft.com...
> Hi MAc I printed a copy of the password changer and went in to find the
> exact
> info to change it and I couldn't find Active Password Changer disk
> creator.
> This is not on my computer for windows Vista.
>
> "fredia" wrote:
>
>> Please help me with the adminstrator account to delete because I cannot
>> access this computer. I donot have his password on this computer. What
>> can I
>> do.

fredia

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access
I cannot install nothing because his account in Vista keeps coming up as the
administrator. I just printed the information from the website you gave me.
But when I went to Start \Program there isn't any Active Password changer on
this computer. I will let you help in remote access if you can.

"Mac" wrote:

> What did you print? Have you downloaded and installed Active Password
> Changer? I haven't used it but I guess you need to read the instructions
> carefully...
>
> "fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news19663F5-0B99-4A4F-9CCD-4784FEDCB08A@microsoft.com...
> > Hi MAc I printed a copy of the password changer and went in to find the
> > exact
> > info to change it and I couldn't find Active Password Changer disk
> > creator.
> > This is not on my computer for windows Vista.
> >
> > "fredia" wrote:
> >
> >> Please help me with the adminstrator account to delete because I cannot
> >> access this computer. I donot have his password on this computer. What
> >> can I
> >> do.

Mac

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access
I can - you have a private email from me... but have you downloaded anything
yet?

>I cannot install nothing because his account in Vista keeps coming up as
>the
> administrator. I just printed the information from the website you gave
> me.
> But when I went to Start \Program there isn't any Active Password changer
> on
> this computer. I will let you help in remote access if you can.
>
> "Mac" wrote:
>
>> What did you print? Have you downloaded and installed Active Password
>> Changer? I haven't used it but I guess you need to read the instructions
>> carefully...
>>
>> "fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news19663F5-0B99-4A4F-9CCD-4784FEDCB08A@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi MAc I printed a copy of the password changer and went in to find the
>> > exact
>> > info to change it and I couldn't find Active Password Changer disk
>> > creator.
>> > This is not on my computer for windows Vista.

fredia

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access
Mac I cannot access this by nothing that you told. I have to buy the cd. Yes
you can call me on 301-5774732 to remote access my computer. I cannot
downliad nothing or change nothing help.

"Mac" wrote:

> I can - you have a private email from me... but have you downloaded anything
> yet?
>

> "fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I cannot install nothing because his account in Vista keeps coming up as
> >the
> > administrator. I just printed the information from the website you gave
> > me.
> > But when I went to Start \Program there isn't any Active Password changer
> > on
> > this computer. I will let you help in remote access if you can.
> >
> > "Mac" wrote:
> >
> >> What did you print? Have you downloaded and installed Active Password
> >> Changer? I haven't used it but I guess you need to read the instructions
> >> carefully...
> >>
> >> "fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news19663F5-0B99-4A4F-9CCD-4784FEDCB08A@microsoft.com...

Mac

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access
No, remote access doesn't use telephone numbers... send me an email at
vista_support@hotmail.co.uk

> Mac I cannot access this by nothing that you told. I have to buy the cd.
> Yes
> you can call me on 301-5774732 to remote access my computer. I cannot
> downliad nothing or change nothing help.
>
> "Mac" wrote:
>
>> I can - you have a private email from me... but have you downloaded
>> anything
>> yet?
>>

>> "fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I cannot install nothing because his account in Vista keeps coming up as
>> >the
>> > administrator. I just printed the information from the website you gave
>> > me.
>> > But when I went to Start \Program there isn't any Active Password
>> > changer
>> > on
>> > this computer. I will let you help in remote access if you can.

fredia

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access
Mac i am getting frustrated by all of this. please email me at
queenebony30@yahoo.com please.

"Mac" wrote:

> No, remote access doesn't use telephone numbers... send me an email at
> vista_support@hotmail.co.uk
>
> "fredia" <fredia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Mac I cannot access this by nothing that you told. I have to buy the cd.
> > Yes
> > you can call me on 301-5774732 to remote access my computer. I cannot
> > downliad nothing or change nothing help.
> >
> > "Mac" wrote:
> >
> >> I can - you have a private email from me... but have you downloaded
> >> anything
> >> yet?

Mac

Re: Administrator of my computer has died and now I cannot access
I have