flash player

clananderson@hotmail.co.uk

flash player
im having a real problem with sites that use flash player they keep saying my
java script is turned off or i need macromedia flash player when im directed
to the download site th player says it has down loaded but i still get the
same msg from when i try to watch a video on the web and now i all of a
sudden i can watch youtube videos and i was able to do this befor please help

mikeyhsd

Re: flash player
use the uninstaller from the adobe web site and then download a FRESH copy and install it.

mikeyhsd@comcast.net

"clananderson@hotmail.co.uk" <clananderson@hotmail.co.uk@discussions.microsoft. com> wrote in message news:E24B3206-32B1-4127-8BDC-133D11F08809@microsoft.com...
im having a real problem with sites that use flash player they keep saying my
java script is turned off or i need macromedia flash player when im directed
to the download site th player says it has down loaded but i still get the
same msg from when i try to watch a video on the web and now i all of a
sudden i can watch youtube videos and i was able to do this befor please help

clananderson@hotmail.co.uk

Re: flash player
i cant find uninstaller how do i get to it

"mikeyhsd" wrote:

> use the uninstaller from the adobe web site and then download a FRESH copy and install it.
>

> mikeyhsd@comcast.net
>

> "clananderson@hotmail.co.uk" <clananderson@hotmail.co.uk@discussions.microsoft. com> wrote in message news:E24B3206-32B1-4127-8BDC-133D11F08809@microsoft.com...
> im having a real problem with sites that use flash player they keep saying my
> java script is turned off or i need macromedia flash player when im directed
> to the download site th player says it has down loaded but i still get the
> same msg from when i try to watch a video on the web and now i all of a
> sudden i can watch youtube videos and i was able to do this befor please help

mikeyhsd

Re: flash player
google for it, or search adobe site.
uninstall_flash_player.exe