Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Acces to new accounts denied

microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2007
EvB
 

Posts: n/a
Acces to new accounts denied
Hai,

I have created 2 new acounts, one administrator and one standard.
If I try to open them (either one) at in the Welcome window I get a message
like 'service user-profiel-service does not allow to open this user'. It
seems there's no profile to open. How come? How to repair?

Thanx upfront
Eric
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2007
Jimmy Brush
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Acces to new accounts denied
EvB wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I have created 2 new acounts, one administrator and one standard.
> If I try to open them (either one) at in the Welcome window I get a message
> like 'service user-profiel-service does not allow to open this user'. It
> seems there's no profile to open. How come? How to repair?
>
> Thanx upfront
> Eric


Can you go to the event log and see if there is any additional
information / error numbers that the user profile service encountered?

Have you changed any settings relating to where user profiles are stored
or changed any permissions on system files or folders?

--
-JB
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
Windows Vista Support FAQ - http://www.jimmah.com/vista/
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2007
EvB
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Acces to new accounts denied


"Jimmy Brush" wrote:

> EvB wrote:
> > Hai,
> >
> > I have created 2 new acounts, one administrator and one standard.
> > If I try to open them (either one) at in the Welcome window I get a message
> > like 'service user-profiel-service does not allow to open this user'. It
> > seems there's no profile to open. How come? How to repair?
> >
> > Thanx upfront
> > Eric

>
> Can you go to the event log and see if there is any additional
> information / error numbers that the user profile service encountered?
>
> Have you changed any settings relating to where user profiles are stored
> or changed any permissions on system files or folders?
>
> --
> -JB
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Windows Vista Support FAQ - http://www.jimmah.com/vista/
>

Hello,
The error numbers are 1500, 1505 (faults) and 1511 and 1530 (warnings).
There's no additonal information in the knowledge base upon them.

I didn't change permissions on folders or changed systemfolder(name)s, as
far as I know.

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2007
Jimmy Brush
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Acces to new accounts denied
EvB wrote:
>
> "Jimmy Brush" wrote:
>
>> EvB wrote:
>>> Hai,
>>>
>>> I have created 2 new acounts, one administrator and one standard.
>>> If I try to open them (either one) at in the Welcome window I get a message
>>> like 'service user-profiel-service does not allow to open this user'. It
>>> seems there's no profile to open. How come? How to repair?
>>>
>>> Thanx upfront
>>> Eric

>> Can you go to the event log and see if there is any additional
>> information / error numbers that the user profile service encountered?
>>
>> Have you changed any settings relating to where user profiles are stored
>> or changed any permissions on system files or folders?
>>
>> --
>> -JB
>> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>> Windows Vista Support FAQ - http://www.jimmah.com/vista/
>>

> Hello,
> The error numbers are 1500, 1505 (faults) and 1511 and 1530 (warnings).
> There's no additonal information in the knowledge base upon them.
>
> I didn't change permissions on folders or changed systemfolder(name)s, as
> far as I know.
>
> Eric


Could you paste the details from the details tab for the messages that
are generated when you attempt to log in? They may contain additional
details that could help narrow the problem.

--
-JB
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
Windows Vista Support FAQ - http://www.jimmah.com/vista/
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2007
EvB
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Acces to new accounts denied


"Jimmy Brush" wrote:

> EvB wrote:
> >
> > "Jimmy Brush" wrote:
> >
> >> EvB wrote:
> >>> Hai,
> >>>
> >>> I have created 2 new acounts, one administrator and one standard.
> >>> If I try to open them (either one) at in the Welcome window I get a message
> >>> like 'service user-profiel-service does not allow to open this user'. It
> >>> seems there's no profile to open. How come? How to repair?
> >>>
> >>> Thanx upfront
> >>> Eric
> >> Can you go to the event log and see if there is any additional
> >> information / error numbers that the user profile service encountered?
> >>
> >> Have you changed any settings relating to where user profiles are stored
> >> or changed any permissions on system files or folders?
> >>
> >> --
> >> -JB
> >> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> >> Windows Vista Support FAQ - http://www.jimmah.com/vista/
> >>

> > Hello,
> > The error numbers are 1500, 1505 (faults) and 1511 and 1530 (warnings).
> > There's no additonal information in the knowledge base upon them.
> >
> > I didn't change permissions on folders or changed systemfolder(name)s, as
> > far as I know.
> >
> > Eric

>
> Could you paste the details from the details tab for the messages that
> are generated when you attempt to log in? They may contain additional
> details that could help narrow the problem.
>
> --
> -JB
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Windows Vista Support FAQ - http://www.jimmah.com/vista/
>


Hai,

The error messaga I get when it happens is nothing more then described
above, there are no details.
Ther details-tabs of the log are posted below.

I will be gone for the weekend in about three ours.
So if you don't get a reply anymore soon, I will be back onday evening.

Thanx so far,
Eric

Details for 1500 are:
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service"
Guid="{89B1E9F0-5AFF-44A6-9B44-0A07A7CE5845}" EventSourceName="profsvc" />
<EventID Qualifiers="49152">1500</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-06-07T19:33:50.000Z" />
<EventRecordID>12237</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>EricLT</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-3611943280-2810046393-3231992224-1001" />
</System>
- <EventData Name="EVENT_FAILED_LOAD_PROFILE">
<Data Name="Error">Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet
vinden.</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

For 1505 are:
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service"
Guid="{89B1E9F0-5AFF-44A6-9B44-0A07A7CE5845}" EventSourceName="profsvc" />
<EventID Qualifiers="49152">1505</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-06-07T20:19:03.000Z" />
<EventRecordID>12332</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>EricLT</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-3611943280-2810046393-3231992224-500" />
</System>
- <EventData Name="EVENT_ADMIN_OVERRIDE">
<Data Name="Error">Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet
vinden.</Data>
</EventData>
</Event

For 1511 are:
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service"
Guid="{89B1E9F0-5AFF-44A6-9B44-0A07A7CE5845}" EventSourceName="profsvc" />
<EventID Qualifiers="49152">1511</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-06-07T20:19:03.000Z" />
<EventRecordID>12331</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>EricLT</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-3611943280-2810046393-3231992224-500" />
</System>
<EventData Name="EVENT_TEMPPROFILEASSIGNED" />
</Event>

For 1530 are:
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service"
Guid="{89B1E9F0-5AFF-44A6-9B44-0A07A7CE5845}" EventSourceName="profsvc" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32768">1530</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-06-07T23:12:55.000Z" />
<EventRecordID>12359</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>EricLT</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
- <EventData Name="EVENT_HIVE_LEAK">
<Data Name="Detail">1 user registry handles leaked from
\Registry\User\S-1-5-21-3611943280-2810046393-3231992224-1000_Classes:
Process 976 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\svchost. exe) has opened
key
\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-3611943280-2810046393-3231992224-1000_CLASSES</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2007
Thomas
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Acces to new accounts denied
Hi all,

since few days i do get this
<EventID Qualifiers="49152">1500</EventID>
on Vista 32bbit.
What solution did you find?
Has the ntuser.dat become corrupt?
Do I have to reinstall the system from scratch?

I have a different user that can log in, but this is no admin, and every
admin action wants some admin login and this fails, leading to messages like
file cannot be found, while the file exists ...

Fortunately I decided to place the documets etc. folders on a different
partition, so i can see/save these files even from the non-admin user.

Has anyone any help for me?
Internet help from the event log did not give any information

Regards
Thomas
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Standard user accounts can access files of other accounts??!! Ralf microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 0 06-04-2007 11:53
Cannot acces Vista from XP ikyikyhaha microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 2 05-03-2007 01:37
Acces denied from old PC to Vista PC? Huib microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 8 03-28-2007 17:34
Re: Acces denied from old PC to Vista PC? Huib microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 0 03-24-2007 11:41
Acces to progs. Mate microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 01-10-2007 17:15




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:50.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120