zzzzzz

john

zzzzzz
2x now i get e-mail saying there is an answer and click link to read it
am i so stupid and blind that i can not find either the q or the answer
this place is impossible . how do you find anything. why dont it list in
date order
or better still e-mail me the responces directly to save me going completely
bloody mad somebody please tell me where i find the question i posted
along with the responces 101john@easy.com (no spamm) actually i dont care if
u do spam i just delete without opening or it is auto deleted for me
f/fgeorge

Re: zzzzzz
On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:05:01 -0700, john
<john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>2x now i get e-mail saying there is an answer and click link to read it
>am i so stupid and blind that i can not find either the q or the answer
>this place is impossible . how do you find anything. why dont it list in
>date order
>or better still e-mail me the responces directly to save me going completely
>bloody mad somebody please tell me where i find the question i posted
>along with the responces 101john@easy.com (no spamm) actually i dont care if
>u do spam i just delete without opening or it is auto deleted for me

It is your newsreader that is having the issues. Each works
differently, you are using CDO for Win2k and I have not used that one,
but normally you just click on the date column and it sorts the
messages by date.
brink

Re: zzzzzz

john;336872 Wrote:
> 2x now i get e-mail saying there is an answer and click link to read it
> am i so stupid and blind that i can not find either the q or the answer
> this place is impossible . how do you find anything. why dont it list
> in
> date order
> or better still e-mail me the responces directly to save me going
> completely
> bloody mad somebody please tell me where i find the question i posted
> along with the responces 101john@easy.com (no spamm) actually i dont
> care if
> u do spam i just delete without opening or it is auto deleted for me

Hi John,

You can use this website to access the newsgroup also. It's free and,
to me, a lot easier to navigate and find things. Plus, you will get a
e-mail notification of replies. Give it a try.

http://www.vistax64.com/

Hope you like it,
Shawn

--
brink

*There are no dumb questions, just the people that don't ask them.*
'_www.Vistax64.com_' (http://www.vistax64.com/www.Vistax64.com)
Please post feedback to help others