Administrator account disabled....but it gets better and better st

sthibodeau

Administrator account disabled....but it gets better and better st
Hello,
First of all, thank you to all the community members that
make this a viable source for not only venting but finding
solutions.
First, this message is essentially a duplicate of one posted yesterday.
I received an email notification that there was a reply to my post,
however I spent way too much time looking for it. Anyway here's the issue.

I have upgraded from XP to home premium, the administrator acct is disabled
and apparently I didn't have any other accounts created under XP, as the only
account I can log into is the guest account. Safe mode does not work as I get
a message stating that the computer cannot connect to the Sens service,
contact
my administrator!

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Scott
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Administrator account disabled....but it gets better and better st
sthibodeau

Go to the following website for instructions on how to recover from a
situation where you can no longer access any administrator account. There
are several scenarios there that you can use.

What do I do: I can no longer log in or elevate to an administrator account:
http://www.jimmah.com/vista/Administ..._of_admin.aspx

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"sthibodeau" <sthibodeau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> First of all, thank you to all the community members that
> make this a viable source for not only venting but finding
> solutions.
> First, this message is essentially a duplicate of one posted yesterday.
> I received an email notification that there was a reply to my post,
> however I spent way too much time looking for it. Anyway here's the issue.
>
> I have upgraded from XP to home premium, the administrator acct is
> disabled
> and apparently I didn't have any other accounts created under XP, as the
> only
> account I can log into is the guest account. Safe mode does not work as I
> get
> a message stating that the computer cannot connect to the Sens service,
> contact
> my administrator!
>
> Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks in advance,
> Scott

sthibodeau

Re: Administrator account disabled....but it gets better and bette
Ronnie,
Thank you very much for the help.
My system is all better now!
Scott

"Ronnie Vernon MVP" wrote:

> sthibodeau
>
> Go to the following website for instructions on how to recover from a
> situation where you can no longer access any administrator account. There
> are several scenarios there that you can use.
>
> What do I do: I can no longer log in or elevate to an administrator account:
> http://www.jimmah.com/vista/Administ..._of_admin.aspx
>

> --
>
> Ronnie Vernon
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User
>

> "sthibodeau" <sthibodeau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > First of all, thank you to all the community members that
> > make this a viable source for not only venting but finding
> > solutions.
> > First, this message is essentially a duplicate of one posted yesterday.
> > I received an email notification that there was a reply to my post,
> > however I spent way too much time looking for it. Anyway here's the issue.
> >
> > I have upgraded from XP to home premium, the administrator acct is
> > disabled
> > and apparently I didn't have any other accounts created under XP, as the
> > only
> > account I can log into is the guest account. Safe mode does not work as I
> > get
> > a message stating that the computer cannot connect to the Sens service,
> > contact
> > my administrator!
> >
> > Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Scott

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Administrator account disabled....but it gets better and bette
Scott

Excellent! Glad this helped.