Why cant i see my posts?

Luke R

Why cant i see my posts?
Ok i dont understand this. I posted a question, and got a response.

Email;
A Microsoft Community member has responded to your question entitled "Where
do i find startup scripts?"

I cant find that post, so i search for it, but can not find it. I click on
the links in the email, and it just takes me to the welcome page "Welcome
back! It doesn't appear that you've filled out your profile. You can do so by
clicking on the Edit Profile button above."

I go to my profile, and see a list of posts i have made, i click on that
expecting it to take me to my post - but no, just back to the welcome page.

What is going on???
Kirk

Re: Why cant i see my posts?
Hmmm. Your question and responses are a few posts back. The question now
is that if you couldn't see your 1st post, why would you see this one?

"Luke R" <Luke R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok i dont understand this. I posted a question, and got a response.
>
> Email;
> A Microsoft Community member has responded to your question entitled
> "Where
> do i find startup scripts?"
>

> I cant find that post, so i search for it, but can not find it. I click on
> the links in the email, and it just takes me to the welcome page "Welcome
> back! It doesn't appear that you've filled out your profile. You can do so
> by
> clicking on the Edit Profile button above."
>
> I go to my profile, and see a list of posts i have made, i click on that
> expecting it to take me to my post - but no, just back to the welcome
> page.
>
> What is going on???

brink

Re: Why cant i see my posts?

Luke R;335408 Wrote:
> Ok i dont understand this. I posted a question, and got a response.
>
> Email;
> A Microsoft Community member has responded to your question entitled
> "Where
> do i find startup scripts?"
>

> I cant find that post, so i search for it, but can not find it. I click
> on
> the links in the email, and it just takes me to the welcome page
> "Welcome
> back! It doesn't appear that you've filled out your profile. You can do
> so by
> clicking on the Edit Profile button above."
>
> I go to my profile, and see a list of posts i have made, i click on
> that
> expecting it to take me to my post - but no, just back to the welcome
> page.
>
> What is going on???

Hi Luke,

Go here and register for free to be able to post. It's easier to
navigate and see postings than the regular newsgroup and you'll still be
able to post and see messages here free as usual.

http://www.vistax64.com/

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--