Certificate revoked

Paul

Certificate revoked
My wife bought an HP computer with Vista installed. She uses it for email
amd to go to the bank. We have yahoo SBC DSL. Yesterday she turned on the
computer and it won't let her check email or go to the bank. The error
message is Windows Internet explorer navigation blocked and certificate
revoked. With my computer, not Vista, I spent several hours on the internet
trying to solve the problem. Nothing worked. My wife, normally a nice
person, said she would like to shove the CPU with vista up Bill Gates ass.
She would like to see him suffer, die, and burn forever in hell. Is there
any way to get this computer to work? Naturally, after spending 6 to 8 hours
of frustration try to get it to work, I am not fond of vista either. But,
there is nothing else. How do I get the CERTIFICATE UNREVOKED.
Paul

Paul

Re: Certificate revoked
I think I found the problem on the internet.
1. Vista still sucks
2. The problem is caused by an incompatibility between IE and Norton
security products. I use
Norton 360 (which came preinstalled with Vista) and have managed to correct
the problem of being locked out of most web sites by turning the transaction
security off on 360. Norton 360 can't tell the difference between good sites
and bad ones.

LoneStar

Re: Certificate revoked

"Paul" <Paul@SBCmetro.com> wrote in message
news:QKE6i.30683$Um6.23341@newssvr12.news.prodigy. net...
> My wife bought an HP computer with Vista installed. She uses it for email
> amd to go to the bank. We have yahoo SBC DSL. Yesterday she turned on the
> computer and it won't let her check email or go to the bank. The error
> message is Windows Internet explorer navigation blocked and certificate
> revoked. With my computer, not Vista, I spent several hours on the
> internet
> trying to solve the problem. Nothing worked. My wife, normally a nice
> person, said she would like to shove the CPU with vista up Bill Gates ass.
> She would like to see him suffer, die, and burn forever in hell. Is there
> any way to get this computer to work? Naturally, after spending 6 to 8
> hours
> of frustration try to get it to work, I am not fond of vista either. But,
> there is nothing else. How do I get the CERTIFICATE UNREVOKED.
> Paul

If your problem is indeed Norton, I'm not surprised. I've used Symantec
apps over the years and they are nothing but trouble, and it's virtually
impossible to remove them totally off your system. When I got my new Vista
system, one of the first things I did was to remove the security suite
(McAfee) from it, installed a freebee AV program, and all works flawlessly.
Vista is not the problem, Symantec is.

EW

Paul

Re: Certificate revoked
Thank you for your reply. Since I disabled part of Norton 360 the system has
worked OK. Sorry for the ranting. After several hours looking for the
solution I was tired, frustrated, and mad.