Recent Install problems

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaDg4SA==?=

Recent Install problems
I recently installed Vista and the first two times I tried to install it
failed to install correctly and had to restore XP. I finally got it on the
third try but now it seems everytime I log in it takes double the time of xp.
Everything on the processes under the task manager is double aswell. Why? How
can I tell if XP is on too or is it something else. I'm also getting an error
whenever i click on just about anything non internet related. it read the
program must close to allow a preious installation to finish. Everything that
I have tried to install is done or comepletely romeved to my knowledge. And
recently my sidabar no longer works. I have some serious issues with windows
since 98 and i was hoping vista would change that. can someone please help
=?Utf-8?B?U2FtbWVlIE1jR2Vl?=

RE: Recent Install problems
Is it possible hat your computer is a couple of years old and not ready for
Vista? I know the machine I had until Wednesday was only 4-5 yrs old (old by
tech people), but I know it would not have accepted Vista. So, now I have a
new desktop and I'm absolutely loving it!

"Josh88H" wrote:

> I recently installed Vista and the first two times I tried to install it
> failed to install correctly and had to restore XP. I finally got it on the
> third try but now it seems everytime I log in it takes double the time of xp.
> Everything on the processes under the task manager is double aswell. Why? How
> can I tell if XP is on too or is it something else. I'm also getting an error
> whenever i click on just about anything non internet related. it read the
> program must close to allow a preious installation to finish. Everything that
> I have tried to install is done or comepletely romeved to my knowledge. And
> recently my sidabar no longer works. I have some serious issues with windows
> since 98 and i was hoping vista would change that. can someone please help

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaDg4SA==?=

RE: Recent Install problems
Actually I got this laptop for christmas and downloaded Vista cause I hated xp.