Microsoft is worthless

My Monkey Butt

Microsoft is worthless
Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I have ever
seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this computer I
would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also a load of
worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for their
support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS burn in
the pits of hell.
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Microsoft is worthless
Monkey Butt,

Why hold back, tell us how you really feel.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"My Monkey Butt" <My Monkey Butt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I have ever
> seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this computer I
> would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also a load
> of
> worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for their
> support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS burn
> in
> the pits of hell.

Richard G. Harper

Re: Microsoft is worthless
Don't be shy, tell us how you really feel. It's okay.

"My Monkey Butt" <My Monkey Butt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I have ever
> seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this computer I
> would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also a load
> of
> worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for their
> support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS burn
> in
> the pits of hell.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Microsoft is worthless
If your experience is so bad, return the computer and buy a Mac.

If you are referring to Microsoft support for anything included with
the computer, it is normal for Microsoft not to give you free support.
After all the software is OEM and Microsoft does not support OEM.
One of the many reasons you paid far less for your OEM software.

Another option is simply start a new thread in the appropriate
newsgroup explaining your problems and someone will probably be able
to help.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"My Monkey Butt" <My Monkey Butt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EC65FE7E-E7E2-4955-AAA3-866318CD4FCC@microsoft.com...
> Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I
> have ever
> seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this
> computer I
> would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also
> a load of
> worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for
> their
> support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS
> burn in
> the pits of hell.

swasrfa007

RE: Microsoft is worthless
just like the MVPs said......
if u feel you dont like it
RETURN it, no one here will be holding you back
go buy a $1200 MAC in stead of a Windows Based PC
I bet you will return to Windows
One of the reason ppl choose Microsoft and Windows is becuase it has the
best and the most resouces.
If you don't know what i mean.......
then return the PC u have now

"My Monkey Butt" wrote:

> Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I have ever
> seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this computer I
> would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also a load of
> worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for their
> support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS burn in
> the pits of hell.

Dustin Harper

Re: Microsoft is worthless
Few things wrong there... Why are they the worst products? I didn't check
for previous posts, but have you looked for help for your problems? Check
your computer manufacturer for support, they are the ones responsible for it
if Vista came preinstalled.

And I'm glad you got to know Bill Gates so much that you think that. While
I'm not a fan of his by any means, I don't know him and never met him. I
can't say that he is a worthless human being. But, you must be a relative or
something to be able to know that much to think he is a worthless human
being...

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

--
"My Monkey Butt" <My Monkey Butt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I have ever
> seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this computer I
> would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also a load
> of
> worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for their
> support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS burn
> in
> the pits of hell.

Bruce Chambers

Re: Microsoft is worthless
My Monkey Butt wrote:
> Microsoft products and especially Vista are the worst programs I have ever
> seen in my entire life and if I hadn't just spent $1200 on this computer I
> would go out and by a Mac right now. Microsoft tech support is also a load of
> worse manuer. I bought their sorry program and now I have to pay for their
> support. Bill is worthless human being and it will be nice to see MS burn in
> the pits of hell.

Do you have any specific problem(s) that you need help with, or are
you just venting?

It clearly sounds like an issue of
ncompatible/sub-standard/defective hardware, or device drivers, or
defective/sub-standard wetware.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

CB

RE: Microsoft is worthless
To My Monkey Butt,

I hope you are not married or have children. I would hate to be your spouse
or child and put up with your temper tantrums and lack of civility.

If you are indeed married or have children please convey to them my
condolences. You are acting like a child and you are not setting a good
example.

Did you give yourself the name "My Monkey Butt" or did someone else slap the
moniker on you? In any event, the name is appropriate because you are acting
like an ass.

Have a nice day.

C.B.
Chris K

RE: Microsoft is worthless
Guys, he does have a point. How many versions of Windows are we at now and
still there are loads of glitches. And I'm not talking about with
proprietary software but the Vista operating system itself.