Screen Saver

=?Utf-8?B?UE9Xb3JrZXI=?=

Screen Saver
Does anyone know how to change the screen saver on the User Log In Page? I
have 3 different users on this computer but I can't change the screen saver
to one I'd like to use. I am the administrator on this machine. Thanks for
any help.
Using RC1
--
Trifles make perfection but perfection is no trifle. (Michaelangelo)
stuart richards

Re: Screen Saver
by screensaver, do you mean the little icon pictures beside your name? If so
they are called avatars (just for future reference ;D)

If so then goto control panel then user accounts. Under make changes to your
account is the option to choose a different picture.

If you mean the log in back ground then no sorry I cant help you.

Stu
"POWorker" <POWorker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to change the screen saver on the User Log In Page?
> have 3 different users on this computer but I can't change the screen
> saver
> to one I'd like to use. I am the administrator on this machine. Thanks
> for
> any help.
> Using RC1
> --
> Trifles make perfection but perfection is no trifle. (Michaelangelo)

=?Utf-8?B?UE9Xb3JrZXI=?=

Re: Screen Saver
No, I meant the screen saver. I know how to change avatars.
--
Trifles make perfection but perfection is no trifles (Michaelangelo)

"stuart richards" wrote:

> by screensaver, do you mean the little icon pictures beside your name? If so
> they are called avatars (just for future reference ;D)
>
> If so then goto control panel then user accounts. Under make changes to your
> account is the option to choose a different picture.
>
> If you mean the log in back ground then no sorry I cant help you.
>
> Stu
> "POWorker" <POWorker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know how to change the screen saver on the User Log In Page?
> > have 3 different users on this computer but I can't change the screen
> > saver
> > to one I'd like to use. I am the administrator on this machine. Thanks
> > for
> > any help.
> > Using RC1
> > --
> > Trifles make perfection but perfection is no trifle. (Michaelangelo)

stuart richards

Re: Screen Saver
Only option I can think of for screensavers (i dont have them turned on cos
i just turn my monitor off if i leave it for any length of time - personal
choice) is to log in on the Administrators account and change the
screensaver on there, it may or may not work but its an option - you may
have to go into safe mode as i believe its disabled by default on normal
running.

Wasnt trying to be rude with my previous post, but i have had a LOT of
experience in the past of people wanting the "screensaver changng" only to
find out they meant the background or the avatars, so sorry if it sounded
condescending

"POWorker" <POWorker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsDFCD470-2EA7-4B7B-9419-69FC6ED0A32A@microsoft.com...
> No, I meant the screen saver. I know how to change avatars.
> --
> Trifles make perfection but perfection is no trifles (Michaelangelo)
>

> "stuart richards" wrote:
>
>> by screensaver, do you mean the little icon pictures beside your name? If
>> so
>> they are called avatars (just for future reference ;D)
>>
>> If so then goto control panel then user accounts. Under make changes to
>> your
>> account is the option to choose a different picture.
>>
>> If you mean the log in back ground then no sorry I cant help you.
>>
>> Stu
>> "POWorker" <POWorker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Does anyone know how to change the screen saver on the User Log In
>> > Page?
>> > have 3 different users on this computer but I can't change the screen
>> > saver
>> > to one I'd like to use. I am the administrator on this machine.
>> > Thanks
>> > for
>> > any help.
>> > Using RC1
>> > --
>> > Trifles make perfection but perfection is no trifle. (Michaelangelo)

Yopu

RE: Screen Saver
I am also trying to figure out how to make a screen saver run while the
computer is set to the log in page. I have a log in for the kids and do not
leave my account logged in. Did you find a resolution to this? Thanks