Forgot My Password

zero696

Forgot My Password

Ok i have forgotten my password to my account i cant log in is there
any way i can log in to my computer i also dont have the reset password
disks and when i try F8 and do (repair your Computer) it still ask for
the password i dont remember so is there any way i can log???

--
zero696
d3aths3rver

Re: Forgot My Password

first log into the admin account in safe mode, then reset the password
in user account control

--
d3aths3rver

If I was helpful to you please tip my scales and say how I helped you
Brink

Re: Forgot My Password

Hello Zero,

If you do not have another administrator account to use to reset the
password for the account that you forgot the password for, then you can
use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset it.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

zero696;1201740 Wrote:
> Ok i have forgotten my password to my account i cant log in is there any
> way i can log in to my computer i also dont have the reset password
> disks and when i try F8 and do (repair your Computer) it still ask for
> the password i dont remember so is there any way i can log???

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Return Back!

Re: Forgot My Password
I don't konw how to solve this problem .But if my english is good ,i will
tell how to make it ,because in my country,many ways to solving it.
"zero696" <guest@unknown-email.com> 写入消息

> Ok i have forgotten my password to my account i cant log in is there
> any way i can log in to my computer i also dont have the reset password
> disks and when i try F8 and do (repair your Computer) it still ask for
> the password i dont remember so is there any way i can log???
>

> --
> zero696

Return Back!

Re: Forgot My Password
I don't konw how to solve this problem .But if my english is good ,i will
tell how to make it ,because in my country,many ways to solving it.
"zero696" <guest@unknown-email.com> 写入消息

> Ok i have forgotten my password to my account i cant log in is there
> any way i can log in to my computer i also dont have the reset password
> disks and when i try F8 and do (repair your Computer) it still ask for
> the password i dont remember so is there any way i can log???
>

> --
> zero696

Return Back!

Re: Forgot My Password
I don't konw how to solve this problem .But if my english is good ,i will
tell how to make it ,because in my country,many ways to solving it.
"zero696" <guest@unknown-email.com> 写入消息

> Ok i have forgotten my password to my account i cant log in is there
> any way i can log in to my computer i also dont have the reset password
> disks and when i try F8 and do (repair your Computer) it still ask for
> the password i dont remember so is there any way i can log???
>

> --
> zero696

David B.

Re: Forgot My Password
Why are you replying (3 times no less) if you don't know how to fix the
problem?