uninstall a program

Richie Rich

uninstall a program
I installed a program, (regcure). I have not registered it. decided I did not
want it. When trying to uninstall it, a window pops up and reads, "you do not
have sufficient access to uninstall regcure,contact your system
administrator".I have kaspersky anti virus loaded, and during my initial try,
a box from the kaspersky popped up and ask if i new trusted etc this program
etc., I think this might haved caused the problem, dont know,,,,,, anypne!
--
Poppy!

gazzoid is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: uninstall a program
download total uninstall 5,that should take care of it,be carefull,if you dont want to use the program,look on the right of the screen and follow thre root and do i manually in registry
Flavius

Re: uninstall a program

Try uninstall this program in safe mode

--
Flavius
Bruce Chambers

Re: uninstall a program
Richie Rich wrote:
> I installed a program, (regcure). I have not registered it. decided I did not
> want it. When trying to uninstall it, a window pops up and reads, "you do not
> have sufficient access to uninstall regcure,contact your system
> administrator".I have kaspersky anti virus loaded, and during my initial try,
> a box from the kaspersky popped up and ask if i new trusted etc this program
> etc., I think this might haved caused the problem, dont know,,,,,, anypne!

As you have learned the hard way, registry cleaners are more trouble
than they're worth. Restore your system to a date prior to the
installation of this snake oil product.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
Grand Designer

RE: uninstall a program
I tried installing an XP program in Vista - which installed most components
and then failed. As a result I get 'internal error' messages on startup.
There is no 'uninstall': I have tried deleting the directory but cannot, even
with administrator privileges. How do I clean up?

"Richie Rich" wrote:

> I installed a program, (regcure). I have not registered it. decided I did not
> want it. When trying to uninstall it, a window pops up and reads, "you do not
> have sufficient access to uninstall regcure,contact your system
> administrator".I have kaspersky anti virus loaded, and during my initial try,
> a box from the kaspersky popped up and ask if i new trusted etc this program
> etc., I think this might haved caused the problem, dont know,,,,,, anypne!
> --
> Poppy!

Flavius

Re: uninstall a program

Grand Designer;1129041 Wrote:
> I tried installing an XP program in Vista - which installed most
> components
> and then failed. As a result I get 'internal error' messages on
> startup.
> There is no 'uninstall': I have tried deleting the directory but
> cannot, even
> with administrator privileges. How do I clean up?
>
> "Richie Rich" wrote:
> > > >
> > > I installed a program, (regcure). I have not registered it. decided I

> > did not
> > > want it. When trying to uninstall it, a window pops up and reads,

> > "you do not
> > > have sufficient access to uninstall regcure,contact your system
> > > administrator".I have kaspersky anti virus loaded, and during my

> > initial try,
> > > a box from the kaspersky popped up and ask if i new trusted etc this

> > program
> > > etc., I think this might haved caused the problem, dont know,,,,,,

> > anypne!
> > > --
> > > Poppy! > >

Run task manager find & disable all programs processes and try again
delete folder.You can also try it in safe mode.But removing program
folder wouldn't be enough and such tools as CCleaner not exactly clear
remains,so best way is to use any special uninstaller for program if
manufacturer provide.If manufacturer don't provide cleaner for program
you should to do that manually in registry,if you not exactly clear
orphans and you will want in future install the newest version of this
program you'll may have trouble with installation.Can we know whats
program you have trouble?

--
Flavius
Grand Designer

Re: uninstall a program
PC Suite for Sony-Ericcson P800 Mobile phone