format my w-v-home premium 32

XHIMI

format my w-v-home premium 32

hi to all. is first time for me hee i n this site.
i need help.
1-how to format my windows vista home premium 32?
2-what i need to do before start format
3-what i need to do all this step by step.
thnx to all,have good night.

--
XHIMI
Manny Weisbord

Re: format my w-v-home premium 32
XHIMI <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:

>hi to all. is first time for me hee i n this site.
>i need help.
>1-how to format my windows vista home premium 32?
>2-what i need to do before start format
>3-what i need to do all this step by step.
>thnx to all,have good night.

Step 1) Pickup a copy of the Yellow Pages for your area

Step 2) Find a good computer shop.

Step 3) Call them
kword88

Re: format my w-v-home premium 32

do you have a windows vista cd?

--
kword88
XHIMI

kword88;1110863 Wrote:
> do you have a windows vista cd?

hi,yes i have a cd "Windows Vista Recovery Media for Windows Vista
Product" this?
for this is your word?

i belive you help me.... thnx,I am waiting.

--
XHIMI
XHIMI

Manny Weisbord;1110790 Wrote:
> XHIMI <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote:
> > > >

> > >hi to all. is first time for me hee i n this site.
> > >i need help.
> > >1-how to format my windows vista home premium 32?
> > >2-what i need to do before start format
> > >3-what i need to do all this step by step.
> > >thnx to all,have good night. > >

> Step 1) Pickup a copy of the Yellow Pages for your area
>
> Step 2) Find a good computer shop.
>
> Step 3) Call them

thnx men but here where i'm is only 2. they want
120euro for format only. 900euro i get all my pc. do you understand
me? thnx

--
XHIMI
whs

Re: format my w-v-home premium 32

The reinstallation of Vista is slightly different from manufacturer to
manufacturer. I have a few step by step procedures for different makes.
But for that you have to tell me the make of your PC. Here is an example
for Gateway and EMachines:

1. Copy all your own files and folders to an external storage (Disc,
USB stick even SD card - 1 GByte capacity should be ample - even 512 MB)
2. Shut the PC off
3. Turn the PC back on and keep hitting the F8 key repeatedly until the
Advanced Boot Option Screen appears
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" –if you are not already on it,
use the up and down arrows to maneuver to it and then press ENTER
5. Next you have to pick your country and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Restore Application"
(last option)
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Click "Next"
10. Click "Yes"
11. Go and have a cup of coffee - don't touch anything - for a while it
seems like nothing is happening
12. After many minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish"

--
whs
XHIMI

whs;1111389 Wrote:
> The reinstallation of Vista is slightly different from manufacturer to
> manufacturer. I have a few step by step procedures for different makes.
> But for that you have to tell me the make of your PC. Here is an example
> for Gateway and EMachines:
>
> 1. Copy all your own files and folders to an external storage (Disc,
> USB stick even SD card - 1 GByte capacity should be ample - even 512 MB)
> 2. Shut the PC off
> 3. Turn the PC back on and keep hitting the F8 key repeatedly until the
> Advanced Boot Option Screen appears
> 4. Click "Repair Your Computer" –if you are not already on it, use the
> up and down arrows to maneuver to it and then press ENTER
> 5. Next you have to pick your country and click OK
> 6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Restore Application"
> (last option)
> 7. Follow the on-screen instructions
> 8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
> 9. Click "Next"
> 10. Click "Yes"
> 11. Go and have a cup of coffee - don't touch anything - for a while it
> seems like nothing is happening
> 12. After many minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish"

ok men,thnx very much.
will try Sunday that time and I would say. have good night. thnx
again.

--
XHIMI
XHIMI

Re: format my w-v-home premium 32

hi,whs.
my i ask you end something more? what's "backup" in pc,hou can i make
this,i need to do this before format? thnx.

--
XHIMI
Bill Daggett

Re: format my w-v-home premium 32
XHIMI <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:

>kword88;1110863 Wrote:
>> do you have a windows vista cd?

>hi,yes i have a cd "Windows Vista Recovery Media for Windows Vista
>Product" this?
>for this is your word?
>
>i belive you help me.... thnx,I am waiting.

That is not a Vista DVD. It is a disc from the manufacturer of your
computer that will return your computer to the same software condition
it was in the day it came out of the box.

If you use it, everything that has been done to the computer since
that day - all your programs, your email accounts and settings, etc.
will be lost.
Joan Archer

Re: format my w-v-home premium 32
It seems that so far no one has asked you why you think you need to format
and re-install Vista.

What problems are you having with it ?

--
Joan Archer