Can't Register Jscript and VBscript error 0x80004005

minepassport

Can't Register Jscript and VBscript error 0x80004005

Hey, this probleme has been hunting me for weeks, I think there is
something terribly wrong with my comptuer.

So first I tryed to install this adobe program and then it said that
Jscript isn't registered properly.
Then i googled the probleme. Everywhere I look says that I need to type
in "regsvr32 jscript" into a ADMINISTRATED Command Prompt. I did that
and a error came up says

"The module Jscript was loaded but the call to DLLregisterserver failed
with Error 0x80004005"

I have tryed the same thing with VBscript and came up the same
message.

i am 10000% positive that i have 100% administration right... Unless
something is messed up with my registry

So then I ran Regcure.. alot of times, dected thousants of errors and
fixed them. But I still can't register jscript.

And other problemes on my computer comes along with this error too
like

MY NORTON 360(antivirus) WON'T SCAN!

WINDOW CAN'T UPDATE

I GET BLUE SCREEN ALOT

WHENEVER I TRY TO ACCEPT A USER AGREEMENT WITH ADOBE, IT DOESN'T WORK!!

"PC TOOLS SPYWARE DOCTOR" CAN'T SMART UPDATE.

Soo please! I really don't want to pay some guy to fix these for me.
Could anyone please tell me whats wrong with my computer and how to fix
it??

- I am willing to pay for any program

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section.

P.S. Please don't say anything like "Try running elevated cmd" or
anything I said that i've tryed. thx

--
minepassport
minepassport's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/111492.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

oreo27

Re: Can't Register Jscript and VBscript error 0x80004005

minepassport;1081686 Wrote:
> Hey, this probleme has been hunting me for weeks, I think there is
> something terribly wrong with my comptuer.
>
> So first I tryed to install this adobe program and then it said that
> Jscript isn't registered properly.
> Then i googled the probleme. Everywhere I look says that I need to type
> in "regsvr32 jscript" into a ADMINISTRATED Command Prompt. I did that
> and a error came up says
>
> "The module Jscript was loaded but the call to DLLregisterserver failed
> with Error 0x80004005"
>
> I have tryed the same thing with VBscript and came up the same
> message.
>
> i am 10000% positive that i have 100% administration right... Unless
> something is messed up with my registry
>
> So then I ran Regcure.. alot of times, dected thousants of errors and
> fixed them. But I still can't register jscript.
>
> And other problemes on my computer comes along with this error too
> like
>
> MY NORTON 360(antivirus) WON'T SCAN!
>
> WINDOW CAN'T UPDATE
>
> I GET BLUE SCREEN ALOT
>
> WHENEVER I TRY TO ACCEPT A USER AGREEMENT WITH ADOBE, IT DOESN'T WORK!!
>

> "PC TOOLS SPYWARE DOCTOR" CAN'T SMART UPDATE.
>

> Soo please! I really don't want to pay some guy to fix these for me.
> Could anyone please tell me whats wrong with my computer and how to fix
> it??
>
> - I am willing to pay for any program
>

> Thank you in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section.
>
> P.S. Please don't say anything like "Try running elevated cmd" or
> anything I said that i've tryed. thx
>

> --
> minepassport
> minepassport's Profile: 'minepassport's profile on TechArena Computer
> Hardware Support Forums of India'
> (http://forums.techarena.in/members/111492.htm)
> View this thread: 'Can't Register Jscript and VBscript error 0x80004005
> - Vista Administration'
> (http://forums.techarena.in/vista-adm...on/1208291.htm)
>
> 'TechArena Community - Technology and Computer Hardware Support Forums
> of India' (http://forums.techarena.in)

Hey there buddy.

I understand that this can be very frustrating but let's not make
things get to our nerves. It sounds like there are multiple issues here.
Try this first 'Malwarebytes AntiMalware' (http://malwarebytes.org/) as
I suspect this is caused by Malware. Download the free version. Keep it
on your hard drive. Boot into *Safe Mode with Networking*. Install the
application, update and perform a full system scan. Please post back
with the results.

--
oreo27

It's going to be Legend... Wait for it, wait for it.... dary.

Follow the bro code. It WILL save your life.
Bruce Chambers

minepassport wrote:
> Hey, this probleme has been hunting me for weeks, I think there is
> something terribly wrong with my comptuer.
>
> So first I tryed to install this adobe program and then it said that
> Jscript isn't registered properly.
> Then i googled the probleme. Everywhere I look says that I need to type
> in "regsvr32 jscript" into a ADMINISTRATED Command Prompt. I did that
> and a error came up says
>
> "The module Jscript was loaded but the call to DLLregisterserver failed
> with Error 0x80004005"
>
> I have tryed the same thing with VBscript and came up the same
> message.
>
> i am 10000% positive that i have 100% administration right... Unless
> something is messed up with my registry
>
> So then I ran Regcure.. alot of times, dected thousants of errors and
> fixed them. But I still can't register jscript.

No, Regcure detected no true errors, and fixed nothing, but it very
probably rendered the situation irreparable. Having used a snake oil
registry "reamer" to sabotage your own computer, you best course of
action may well be to format the hard drive and re-install everything
from scratch. Before doing so, however, you could try restoring the
registry to its original condition by using either a system restore
point, or by restoring the backup of the registry that you made before
running the crap-ware.

> And other problemes on my computer comes along with this error too
> like
>
> MY NORTON 360(antivirus) WON'T SCAN!
>
> WINDOW CAN'T UPDATE
>
> I GET BLUE SCREEN ALOT
>
> WHENEVER I TRY TO ACCEPT A USER AGREEMENT WITH ADOBE, IT DOESN'T WORK!!
>

> "PC TOOLS SPYWARE DOCTOR" CAN'T SMART UPDATE.
>

> Soo please! I really don't want to pay some guy to fix these for me.
> Could anyone please tell me whats wrong with my computer and how to fix
> it??

What's qwrong is that you used a snake oil registry "cleaner" to
destroy your registry.

> - I am willing to pay for any program

No need. But you might what to invest in a book or two about
maintaining computers and operating systems. A bit of knowledge would
be far more valuable to you than wasting money on silver buller, magical
"cure-alls."

> Thank you in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section.
>
> P.S. Please don't say anything like "Try running elevated cmd" or
> anything I said that i've tryed. thx

As I said, at this point, you best solution wiould be to format the
hard drive and start afresh. And never, ever try snake oil products
like Regcure, again.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: