Admistration updating or name change

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hlcm9rZWVibGFkZQ==?=

Admistration updating or name change
Hi
I notic a big bug in admistrator name changeing. When I upgraded my pc from
xp I notic there was no place to change adminstrator name while it was
installing. and I wanted to change the Hp default name that came with my hp.
Since it was preloaded. and set to a admistrator name all ready.
HP_Admistrator. So after it finished vista upgrade. I went to user accounts
and renamed the admistrator From Hp_admistrator. Because I know lot people do
not change there preloaded machines. and I found out through experiments.
that you can access millions of machine hp and dell machines that are left
with the default admintrator Ids. Hp_Admistrator or Dell_Adminstrator. So I
change the name to make it unquic and password it. Like said Hp and dell do
not password these two nicks and left open on default preloaded machines. So
guess what anybody can access another machine in admistrator mode. Talk about
no security BIg Major bug. Not your fault rather Hp,Dell and any other
computer company who preloads computers.
Now the other bug is when I did change the name. It did change my
Admistrator ID in some area of vista but not all areas ,registry was on big
headache and few other area where it Identifies who is admistrotor and who it
not.
There need to be a fix for vista that when you change or installing a
upgrade that you can have the option to put in admistrator ID. Or later to
change the Admistrator ID and goes through the whole computer system and
fixes ID assosiation.
This why so many people are having problems when changing the name of a
administrator or user ID. that not making the ID changes in sub programs.
Cause like pop ups you need admistrators rights to countinue. It because the
ID is not maching the old ID in some sub programs or registries.
Next thing Games or my gosh. You have to many security issue here. mainly
letting the game itself run. Becuase the older stuff want to access a program
and when it drops down to dos or wants to access a area. Guess what computer
locks up because it wants you to confirm access. and the game or program wont
switch so you can say yes or no. Here where you should put in a option is
this a pre vista program. and this would set the accessing to open. and allow
the program to access area that it can't access under the new vista or do
like in older version of windows and reboot or open up a pop screen to older
version of windows.
Bad thing I was going to reboot to older version of windows at start up
because I seen when I rebooted restore original windows. Bummer yep that what
it does restore. It should had the option reboot to original windows xp.
Bummer no one thought of this.
Becuase right now there are thousands of older programs and games. That I
know that will never get upgraded to windows because of out buisness or to
costly to even come up with a patch or driver.
Sorry I did not live in Tacoma or I been over to show you all some of the
biggest flaw that a normal user will run into. I remember the old days when I
drove from Ft. Lewis over to Brementon and say hey wait a minute this need to
be fix in your next operating Os release. and a few of my friends at
microsoft would bring up the fix in a meeting. That was good old days. Now
that company gotten big it like no one really listen to end user.
There are some other stuff I would like to talk about. But this is the
biggest security flaw I found. Not your fault it the companies and users who
did not change the default admistrator name while upgrading. Talk about a big
back door on milliions of machines.
I know your company was trying to make a more secure windows. In doing so
some one over look the set backs.
So far I been able to get most my older games and programs to run . But at
cost of hours of debuging and turning off security measure in registery and
system INI.
Which would been much simpler having a pop up saying would you like to run
this in xp mode. Because clicking on the capatability program for the main
program does not work when there are dozen of sub programs and routines in
the main program trying to access That need admistrator rights in order to
run. And for me to write a emilator or start program for each older game or
program will take me months or years to do. where you all can come up with a
patch faster then I.
Well best of luck and hope some one can under stand what I'm saying. and
put out a fix or warning.
Laterz
C.O.G. Michael

click "I Agree" in the message pane.