How to Reset / Recover Forgotten Windows Password?

help

How to Reset / Recover Forgotten Windows Password?
Forgetting your Windows administrator login password. With no way to get into
the system, you can’t even perform basic maintenance, let alone a thorough
tune-up. Formatting is always an option, but we consider that a last resort.
(Plus, guess who’s going to have to help reinstall all the programs lost
after a wipe?) But all hope is not lost. There are a few ways to actually
retrieve a lost Windows account password. Read on, and we’ll show you the
light.

1st Method:

The first thing which you check if you forget login password. When we
install Windows, it automatically creates an account "Administrator" and sets
its password to blank. So if you have forget your user account password then
try this:

Start system and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press
ctrl+alt+del keys twice and it'll show Classic Login box. Now type
"Administrator" (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank.
Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows.

Now you can reset your account password from "Control Panel -> User Accounts".

Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this
in-built Administrator account in Login screen.

2th Method:

There are a lot of Windows password revealers and crackers available.

Windows password recovery tool:

but I’ve found that Windows Password Recovery Tool is the most effective.:
it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with
Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It works perfectly to reset any local user
account to a blank password.
http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com

pwdump2:
http://razor.bindview.com/tools/files/pwdump2.zip

Alexisxy

Re: How to Reset / Recover Forgotten Windows Password?

Long time ago , I was confronted with the password problem. Finally , my
friend Jane introduce the Windows password Reset.It helps me access
windows. http://www.resetwindowspassword.com

--
Alexisxy
Alexisxy's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/88612.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

bebeliv is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: How to Reset / Recover Forgotten Windows Password?
my friend told me a professional windows password recovery software---password genius. it can solve the problem easily .I could not wait to have a try and I was astounded to find it can empty the previous password without erasing anything!try it.

Check this out Password recovery for Windows login password
The Following User Says Thank You to bebeliv For This Useful Post: