No right mouse button

officer20

No right mouse button

-i hope really you can help me. I just have my new laptop with windows
vista home premium.

i just have 1 account a administrator. But my right mouse button dosn`t
work any more on internet browser en the front screen. if i want to
enable the function run he says iÓm not allowed due to the systeem
administrator. if i want to open the task manager iÓm not allowed if i
want to enable it iÓm not allouwd.
So i can`t start the RUN function etc.

could you please advise me what to do ?

i already tried to restore the computer but it dosn`t work :-(
i scan my computer with ad-aware and it is clean.

well thanks already

Kind regards,
Niels-

--
officer20
Brink

Re: No right mouse button

Hello Niels,

This may be UAC (User Account Control). Did it give you a option to
click on "CONTINUE" for you to give it permission first?

If not, then what is the exact message that it gives you when you try
this?

Shawn

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*::Windows 7 Forums::*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and*
'*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
officer20

Re: No right mouse button

i will translate te message to english" you request is canceld due to
your system limitations please contact your system administrator" but
iÓm the system administrator.

on the internet i find some solutions for the problem in internet
explorer. but than i have to change the register via the run function by
the start button.

but i need to activate the run function first and if i press right on
de windows icon (start button) and than choise properties. i get the
message what is standing above in this post.

--
officer20
Brink

Re: No right mouse button

You might see if you can enable and log on to the
'*_built-in_Adminsitrator_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67...r-account.html)
account to see if you can apply the solution you found. You may need to
do it in '*_Safe_mode_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/123496-safe-mode.html).