I forgot my Administrator account password

TheMightySham

I forgot my Administrator account password

Ok well what happened was I forgot my Administrator account password and
I knew I should of never put a password on but I did so anyway Someone
logged me out on my computer and i couldnt remember my password so i
logged into the guest account but i cant find a way to change it or turn
it off I called emachines but they said i would have to use live chat
but in live chat they told me they couldnt help me and i dont have the
money right now to pay to get it fixed so i need some kind of solution.
I also never made a reset disk and my computer will not allow me to
download software cause im in the guest account

--
TheMightySham
Brink

Re: I forgot my Administrator account password

Hello TheMightySham,

You will need create this on another computer so that you can use it on
yours, but you can use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset your
password.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

TheMightySham;1050622 Wrote:
> Ok well what happened was I forgot my Administrator account password and
> I knew I should of never put a password on but I did so anyway Someone
> logged me out on my computer and i couldnt remember my password so i
> logged into the guest account but i cant find a way to change it or turn
> it off I called emachines but they said i would have to use live chat
> but in live chat they told me they couldnt help me and i dont have the
> money right now to pay to get it fixed so i need some kind of solution.
> I also never made a reset disk and my computer will not allow me to
> download software cause im in the guest account

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)