something wrong with my acount user:(

daronda

something wrong with my acount user:(

i have a problem with my own laptop i have windows vista home premium
32bit ....

few days ago i got a program to fix my windows problem and clean
registry it's called <<vista manager>> i cant remember whats happened i
clicked on fix ! then it asked me to restart my windows i did restart
it.. and them i found my account became a guest account i cant install
any program and i couldn't change in thing in the windows i tried to
enable administrator account by cmd but i had -system error 5 i tried to
run it as administrator it didnt work either i guess the administrator
acount had been deleted i tried to restore my system with my cd restore
and format my vista but i couldn't work too it asked me to contact to my
administrator i need to know if there are any solution because i cant
install any program to fix my system !! thnx all waiting answer

-

--
daronda
Emre SERNİKLİ

Re: something wrong with my acount user:(
did tou tried to start your OS in safe mode?