Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

administrator password

microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2009
nayeli
 

Posts: n/a
administrator password
i've forgot my administrator passwor and i dont know how to fix it and when
i press the change account colum from my sisters user account it says to put
my administrator password but i dont know it........

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2009
Brink
 

Posts: n/a
Re: administrator password

Hello Nayeli,

You can use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset your password.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

nayeli;1023149 Wrote:
> i've forgot my administrator passwor and i dont know how to fix it and
> when
> i press the change account colum from my sisters user account it says
> to put
> my administrator password but i dont know it........



--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
them.*
'*::Windows 7 Forums::*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and*
'*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
mar
 

Posts: n/a
Re: administrator password

I'm trying to use my install disk re vista to fix some problems with my
laptop but it won't let me on without the admin password. When I'm signed is
as me I should have all rights as administrator becfause that as the only
sign in name. So I decided to reinstall and fix vista. But it won't let me
without a password.

Can anyone help me. Ive been working on this for weeks and the more I
ignore it the more locked out of the computer I get.


"Brink" wrote:

>
> Hello Nayeli,
>
> You can use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset your password.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Shawn
>
> nayeli;1023149 Wrote:
> > i've forgot my administrator passwor and i dont know how to fix it and
> > when
> > i press the change account colum from my sisters user account it says
> > to put
> > my administrator password but i dont know it........

>
>
> --
> Brink
>
> '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
> (https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> them.*
> '*::Windows 7 Forums::*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and*
> '*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
> *Please post feedback to help others.*
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Brink
 

Posts: n/a
Re: administrator password

Hello Mar,

What brand and model of laptop do you have? I'll see if I may be able
to find the instructions from your laptop manufacturer's website on how
to do a factory recovery of your Vista, and post a link back for you on
it.

Shawn

mar;1035037 Wrote:
> I'm trying to use my install disk re vista to fix some problems with my
> laptop but it won't let me on without the admin password. When I'm
> signed is
> as me I should have all rights as administrator becfause that as the
> only
> sign in name. So I decided to reinstall and fix vista. But it won't let
> me
> without a password.
>
> Can anyone help me. Ive been working on this for weeks and the more I
> ignore it the more locked out of the computer I get.
>
>
> "Brink" wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> > > Hello Nayeli,
> > >
> > > You can use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset your

> > password.
> > >
> > >

> > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html
> > >
> > > Hope this helps,
> > > Shawn
> > >
> > > nayeli;1023149 Wrote:> > > > >
> > > > > i've forgot my administrator passwor and i dont know how to fix it
> > > and
> > > > > when
> > > > > i press the change account colum from my sisters user account it
> > > says
> > > > > to put
> > > > > my administrator password but i dont know it........> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Brink
> > >
> > > '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
> > >

> > (https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
> > > *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> > > them.*
> > > '*::Windows 7 Forums::*' ('Windows 7 Forums'

> > (http://www.sevenforums.com/)) *and*
> > > '*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
> > > *Please post feedback to help others.*
> > > > >



--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
them.*
'*::Windows 7 Forums::*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and*
'*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2009
David09
 

Posts: n/a
I forgot my andminstrator password is there anything i can do?
I forgot the adminstrator password to my computer and i've only been able to
use my guest account and i've just recently been getting viruses and they are
making my computer run very slow, i cant scan my computer unless i put in the
andimistrator password in and i didnt create a password reset disk or a
system recovery disk. Is there anything i can do to get into my account
without reinstalling windows vista?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2009
Brink
 

Posts: n/a
Re: administrator password

Hello David,

You can use METHOD THREE in the tutorial below to reset your password.

'Reset User Account Password'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html)

However, if you have been infected by a virus, it may be best to format
and start clean to be safe.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

David09;1044851 Wrote:
> I forgot the adminstrator password to my computer and i've only been
> able to
> use my guest account and i've just recently been getting viruses and
> they are
> making my computer run very slow, i cant scan my computer unless i put
> in the
> andimistrator password in and i didnt create a password reset disk or a
> system recovery disk. Is there anything i can do to get into my account
> without reinstalling windows vista?



--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
them.*
'*::Windows 7 Forums::*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and*
'*::Vista Forums::*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Administrator Password help pls Bigfoot44 Windows Vista Home Premium 1 03-22-2009 12:40
Administrator Password zack121283 Windows Vista Home Premium 1 06-04-2008 03:06
password administrator luca microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 2 09-28-2007 11:01
Administrator Password Help AMLien microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 08-10-2007 04:31
Administrator Password =?Utf-8?B?Q2FyYnJh?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 4 04-09-2007 21:47




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:44.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120