New User Profile Won't Load

packerman1975

New User Profile Won't Load

Today, signed in as the only user profile (with admin rights), I created
a new user profile, trying both standard and admin. It looks like the
profile is created, but when trying to log in, it says the profile has
failed to load.

I searched online and found a bunch of information, but haven't found
an answer that works. My problem is unique in the fact that my current
sole admin account signs in without problems, it is only newly created
profiles that won't load.

I even tried creating the new user via the hidden superadmin user
profile in vista with no success.

Please help!!!

From the error log (my network is functioning correctly):

Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check
that you are connected to the network, and that your network is
functioning correctly.

DETAIL - Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory
request was completed.

--
packerman1975
packerman1975

Re: New User Profile Won't Load

I really do not want to do a full re-install of the operating system.
Any ideas out there?

--
packerman1975
SIW2

Re: New User Profile Won't Load

Hi packerman,

You might take a look at these and see if it they apply:

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...y-profile.html

Hope it helps

SIW2