Self Used and Trusted 10 Freeware

bean123

Self Used and Trusted 10 Freeware

[ S I Z E = \ " 3 \ " ] [ F O N T = \ " A r i a l \ " ] [ / F O N T ]
[/size]Do you want to secure and fit your computer or data with quality
software without paying a cent. That dream is do-able in these tight
times because a swathe of modern software positively wants to be free.
Here are 10 free programs around I have been used and trusted.

1. Avast!

Fail to install antiviral software on Windows and a worm or slice of
spyware will invade your hard drive eventually. The highly praised free
antiviral option Avast! offers automatic, around-the-clock protection
without complexity.

2. Easeus Partition Master

www.partition-tool.com

As Partition Magic alternative, EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition is
a FREE disk partitioning utility that offers a powerful range of
functions such as resizing partitions, formatting partitions, copying
partitions, creating new partitions, deleting partitions, hiding
partitions, changing drive letters, setting active partitions, and a
handful other functions.

3. StripMail

www.dsoft.com.tr/stripmail

Every bit as slick as its name, StripMail rids texts of awkward
formatting and clutter, magically zapping the character ">" from
forwarded e-mails for instance. The only minor minus, which also applies
to Avast!, is that it requires registration.

4. OpenOffice.org

www.openoffice.org

So you find Microsoft Word buggy and expensive. Consider this
open-source word-processing program, which offers all the essentials and
rarely crashes. OpenOffice.org also makes producing PDFs a snap yet
demands far less processing power than its rival.

5. SystemCare

www.iobit.com

A Click A Day For PC Clean, Repair, Protection & Optimization
Advanced SystemCare Free (formerly Advanced WindowsCare Personal) has a
one-click approach to helping protect, repair, clean, and optimize your
PC. With over 20,000,000 downloads since 2006, this fantastic,
award-winning, free program is a "must-have" tool for your computer,
100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.
Don't waste money on expensive "registry cleaners" to fix your PC when
Advanced SystemCare Free will repair, tune, and maintain it for you!

6. Chrome

www.google.com/chrome

Browser wars newcomer Google Chrome has compatibility issues with some
mainstream sites. Still, Chrome is solid, streamlined, fast and
different. Both web addresses and search strings go into the Omnibox,
which processes information particularly quickly if you right-click and
select paste and go. Even more of a winner than Firefox.

7. Skype

www.skype.com

Despite its remarkable cost-cutting capability, many entrepreneurs
still overlook Skype. The communication software offers free phone calls
to anyone in the world who is logged on to the system, which runs over
the internet. The sound quality is better than you might think and
improving.

8. ClipMagic

www.clipmagic.com

ClipMagic could use an interface makeover from Apple. Despite the
inelegance of the clipboard extender, once mastered it is handy. It
enables you to copy and keep multiple bits of written information or
images then paste or merge them at whim. In a nutshell, ClipMagic spells
control and convenience.

9. VLC media player

www.videolan.org/vlc

Nothing is more frustrating than receiving a video file and being
unable to play it. Many users fiddle with codecs (encoding/decoding
mechanisms). Simply downloading and firing up VLC automatically enables
you to handle almost any video file format.

10. Deleted File Recovery

http://www.easeus-deletedrecovery.com/

Whenever I encounter data loss because I mistakenly delete the files or
folders,,I could retrieve them in short time with Deleted File Recovery.
This data recovery software supports Windows 200/2003/XP/Vista, free us
from trouble of data loss.

Here are 10 free software I used Since I own the computer, why should
we pay for the software. There are always freeware for your computer.

--
bean123
bean123's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/54560.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Sonny Wortzik

Re: Self Used and Trusted 10 Freeware
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:35:16 +0530, bean123
<bean123.3pnc7c@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>[ S I Z E = \ " 3 \ " ] [ F O N T = \ " A r i a l \ " ] [ / F O N T ]
>[/size]Do you want to secure and fit your computer or data with quality
>software without paying a cent. That dream is do-able in these tight
>times because a swathe of modern software positively wants to be free.
>Here are 10 free programs around I have been used and trusted.

1) Why did you post this here?
2) Why would anyone jump for joy because you recommended something?
mopar

Re: Self Used and Trusted 10 Freeware

Why is it FREE?
Usually a catch if something is free.
Maybe viruses, Trojans all sorts of nasty things.

For me I would rather pay and have piece of mind.

mopar

--
mopar
Charlie Tame

mopar wrote:
> Why is it FREE?
> Usually a catch if something is free.
> Maybe viruses, Trojans all sorts of nasty things.
>
> For me I would rather pay and have piece of mind.
>
> mopar

Actually "Paying" does not guarantee anything. There are a number of so
called security products you can pay for which are riddled with malware.