Can't access or activate my Administrator Account

Mia3

Can't access or activate my Administrator Account

I have Windows Home Premium, 32 bit running on my computer. Windows
came loaded with my computer with a CD. It is not an original Windows
Vista CD however, like ones bought seperately. (I know this is needed
for some of the fixes I read)
I have no idea why this happened, but I can not access my Admin Acc
through either regular or safe mode. It does not show up in my 'user
accounts' or 'switch user'. I had to create a temp account in Safe
Mode, in order to get anywhere. This account is very limited, will not
let me access 'Command Prompt', 'Explore' from the Start button and
such.
I did find my Admin Acc by way of C drive then changing permissions. I
have tried pages of relevant posts, but can't seem to get anywhere. As
yet I have not attempted to give Admin rights to this temp account, as
I'm afraid of loosing my real Admin Account.
Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mia

--
Mia3
Emre SERNİKLİ

Re: Can't access or activate my Administrator Account
Logon to Vista using your usual account.
Launch the cmd prompt - Make sure you select, 'Run as administrator'
write this : "Net user administrator /active:yes" and press enter.(Dont
Write this ")
Switch User, or logoff