Copying files n folders to another user account

Farhana

Copying files n folders to another user account

Can somebody tell me how 2 do it?My Vista Home Basic has developed a new
prob : when i turned on my laptop, it suddenly said "we have to open a
temporary admin user account rite now cuz we can't load ur admin user
account".So,da only choice i have rite now is 2 create a new admin user
account n copy all da files n folders 2 da new account.So how i wanna
copy them?:cry:

--
Farhana
Brink

Re: Copying files n folders to another user account

Farhana;953992 Wrote:
> Can somebody tell me how 2 do it?My Vista Home Basic has developed a new
> prob : when i turned on my laptop, it suddenly said "we have to open a
> temporary admin user account rite now cuz we can't load ur admin user
> account".So,da only choice i have rite now is 2 create a new admin user
> account n copy all da files n folders 2 da new account.So how i wanna
> copy them?:cry:

Hello Farhana,

From within the built-on Administrator account that you have enabled,
you can copy over the users files you want to back up from the old
account to be safe from the C:\Users\(old user name)" folders locations.

These two tutorials may be able to help you fix this error though so
that you can regain access to your original account.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...y-profile.html

and

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Addison Steele

Re: Copying files n folders to another user account
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 05:30:11 -0600, Farhana <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>Can somebody tell me how 2 do it?My Vista Home Basic has developed a new
>prob : when i turned on my laptop, it suddenly said "we have to open a
>temporary admin user account rite now cuz we can't load ur admin user
>account".So,da only choice i have rite now is 2 create a new admin user
>account n copy all da files n folders 2 da new account.So how i wanna
>copy them?:cry:

Did you use a standard keyboard to send this or your cell phone?

Stick your texting abbreviations where the sun don't shine.