Password problems

pavo21

Password problems

Ok so here is deal , like i cant download or install anything. my friend
made and accoutn on his computer and now its randomly password
protected. dont knwo the password and its on an admin account u cant do
anything to change it cant install any programs to change it. is he
screwed does he ahve to reformat. cause the profile hes on doesnt allow
him to do anything. help please.

--
pavo21
ewastudent

Re: Password problems

"pavo21" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Ok so here is deal , like i cant download or install anything. my friend
> made and accoutn on his computer and now its randomly password
> protected. dont knwo the password and its on an admin account u cant do
> anything to change it cant install any programs to change it. is he
> screwed does he ahve to reformat. cause the profile hes on doesnt allow
> him to do anything. help please.

First, get better at typing, then when youre ready for that, grasshopper, i
will tell you the secrets of password recovery.

--
Mr. Miagi

Jack Huang

Re: Password problems

hyy alll. i need hep...
i forgot my password at vista home premium..
i totally forget it. is there anybody know how to switch my user
account to administrator account.
if i can get in administrator account so i have way to delete that
passwords.
thanks alot...
God Bless You..
e-mail me at j4ck3456@gmail.com..
thanks alot

--
Jack Huang
Brink

Re: Password problems

Jack Huang;944812 Wrote:
> hyy alll. i need hep...
> i forgot my password at vista home premium..
> i totally forget it. is there anybody know how to switch my user
> account to administrator account.
> if i can get in administrator account so i have way to delete that
> passwords.
> thanks alot...
> God Bless You..
> thanks alot

Hello Jack,

If you have not already sorted this problem, then you can use METHOD
THREE in this tutorial to reset your password so you can gain access
again.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Jack Huang

Re: Password problems

thanks shawn..
i have try a lot of program already..
but at last i still reinstall my vista.
thanks alot shawn

--
Jack Huang
Brink

Re: Password problems

Jack Huang;958989 Wrote:
> thanks shawn..
> i have try a lot of program already..
> but at last i still reinstall my vista.
> thanks alot shawn

Jack,

I'm happy to hear that you got it sorted, but sad it took a reinstall.

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Jack Huang

Re: Password problems

it's ok shawn..
if can may i ask ur email address that if i have something trouble with
my computer or my customer computer i can ask u. ya i'm a computer
engineer..

--
Jack Huang
Brink

Re: Password problems

I'll always be online at the forum sooner or later, so you can post any
question that you may have. Afterwards, just send me a PM with a link to
it, and I'll see what I can do to help.

--
Brink

them.*