Windows could not find your user profile so it logged in to a temporary account.....!

chuchofett

Windows could not find your user profile so it logged in to a temporary account.....!

Please!! someone help me when i log to my account it says:

"Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with
a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when
you log off."

Now i didn't realize that it was gonna delete my data when i
logged of so i stored some important pictures then when i logged in the
next time the pictures where gone, this are very important files they
are part of my work as a photographer, please how can i recover this
files! i went to the Event Log and found this message right after the
Windows cannot find the local profile .... message and it says:

"Windows has backed up this user profile. Windows will
automatically try to use the backup profile the next time this user logs
on."

Does this means my data is backed up somewere in my PC, please if
someone knows help me!!

Very Much Thanks,

Jesus Santana

--
chuchofett
Brink

Re: Windows could not find your user profile so it logged in to a temporary account.....!

chuchofett;895850 Wrote:
> Please!! someone help me when i log to my account it says:
>

> "Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with
> a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when
> you log off."
>

> Now i didn't realize that it was gonna delete my data when i
> logged of so i stored some important pictures then when i logged in the
> next time the pictures where gone, this are very important files they
> are part of my work as a photographer, please how can i recover this
> files! i went to the Event Log and found this message right after the
> Windows cannot find the local profile .... message and it says:
>
> "Windows has backed up this user profile. Windows will
> automatically try to use the backup profile the next time this user logs
> on."
>
> Does this means my data is backed up somewere in my PC, please if
> someone knows help me!!
>
> Very Much Thanks,
>

> Jesus Santana

Hello Jesus,

This tutorial should be able to help you fix this error.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...y-profile.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--