runas.exe running as poweruser

William de Oliveira Ferreira

runas.exe running as poweruser
How to make an application runs with administrator credentials using
runas.exe command prompt? Here, I´ve tryed with my admin default account but
it takes low privileges errors...
Bruce Chambers

Re: runas.exe running as poweruser
William de Oliveira Ferreira wrote:
> How to make an application runs with administrator credentials using
> runas.exe command prompt? Here, I´ve tryed with my admin default account but
> it takes low privileges errors...

Simply create a new shortcut using Runas.exe to execute the application
in question:

http://www.ss64.com/nt/runas.html

How to enable and use the "Run As" command when running programs in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294676

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
William de Oliveira Ferreira

Re: runas.exe running as poweruser
Man! so close but isn't this yet...

Your hint will help me a lot but I'm looking for running a command by
console as administrator...

"Bruce Chambers" wrote:

> William de Oliveira Ferreira wrote:
> > How to make an application runs with administrator credentials using
> > runas.exe command prompt? Here, I´ve tryed with my admin default account but
> > it takes low privileges errors...

> Simply create a new shortcut using Runas.exe to execute the application
> in question:
>
> http://www.ss64.com/nt/runas.html
>
> How to enable and use the "Run As" command when running programs in Windows
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294676
>

> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:

> Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell

> killed a great many philosophers.
> ~ Denis Diderot

Bruce Chambers

Re: runas.exe running as poweruser
William de Oliveira Ferreira wrote:
> Man! so close but isn't this yet...
>
> Your hint will help me a lot but I'm looking for running a command by
> console as administrator...

Then why not simply right-click the shortcut to the Command Box and
select "Run as Administrator?"

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: