User Profile

Strongarm

User Profile

Hello,

When I start my computer it loads up to the logon portion which has my
user name. When I enter my correct password, checking that the caps is
not on I receive the following message: "The User Profile Service
serivce failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried
looking up what to do and I am told to go to the start button, but I can
not get pass the password portion to get to my desktop to push the start
button.

Jim

--
Strongarm
Big D

Re: User Profile
Strongarm <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>When I start my computer it loads up to the logon portion which has my
>user name. When I enter my correct password, checking that the caps is
>not on I receive the following message: "The User Profile Service
>serivce failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried
>looking up what to do and I am told to go to the start button, but I can
>not get pass the password portion to get to my desktop to push the start
>button.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947215
Brink

Re: User Profile

Strongarm;876351 Wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I start my computer it loads up to the logon portion which has my
> user name. When I enter my correct password, checking that the caps is
> not on I receive the following message: "The User Profile Service
> serivce failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried
> looking up what to do and I am told to go to the start button, but I can
> not get pass the password portion to get to my desktop to push the start
> button.
>
> Jim

Hello Jim,

This tutorial can help show you how to fix this error.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Strongarm

Re: User Profile

That link does not work for the problem that I had. I read another post
that suggested that I press the F8 button and go into the safe mode and
go to a restore point. I did this and it solved my problem. Thanks for
the reply and thanks to forum which helped solved my problem.

Jim

--
Strongarm
Brink

Re: User Profile

Strongarm;876637 Wrote:
> That link does not work for the problem that I had. I read another post
> that suggested that I press the F8 button and go into the safe mode and
> go to a restore point. I did this and it solved my problem. Thanks for
> the reply and thanks to forum which helped solved my problem.
>
> Jim

Jim,

I'm happy to hear that you got it sorted.

Shawn