Admin Rights to Install and Open Application

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvcGVtYXN0ZXI=?=

Admin Rights to Install and Open Application
I am running the typical Vista Premium. Heres the issue: I wanted to install
2 different 3D CAD software & An analysis software. For weeks I was getting a
beating with every thing possible as found on a typical google search. One of
the Software would not install unless it is done from the Safe Mode. The
other Installs with errors. The Analysis installs but the license file fails
to authorize. I have tried to launch with Opening as Admin from the program
directory. But this will not work from a short cut. Largest issue is to
launch as Admin the Analysis Softeware would fail as it would lauch other
applications and fails as the other applications are not admin authorized.

Vista Premium, thre is not User control even as administrator to make
changes to the autorization. Only from Business and above. Being it is home
use the only logical upgrade would be Ultimate.

Here's my Question (Finally), I tried the method of Installing Win XP Pro,
But it fails as the Hard drive would not be detected due to SATA driver is
not part of the Win XP pro. I have No Floppy of which is need to point to the
driver. And The driver is not to be had By Gateway and Hitachi due to the
fact Gateway refuses to support any thing other than Vista on MT6821. Hitachi
staes the Operating system supports this drive. There is no driver to down
load. So how does one get a driver to be detected?

Next option was to try the Virtual PC offered by Microsoft as a free addon.
Again another road block. First it claims will only be supported by Vista
Business and Above only. I tried any way. I got erros as Vista Premiym not
supported but it installed any way. But then there was a new problem: I went
to attempt to use the virtual feature when low and behold, It failed and
wanted the Boot Full version. NOT an UPGrade disk. Bummer: I have a desk top
with Win XP Home of which i sitting there doing nothing but collecting dust
and not worth doing any thing with. But this is a Compaq where I iam working
with a Gateway Laptop. So the Full version software is out of the question.
(The Win XP Pro was to upgrade the Compaq) WHy can't I use that as my second
operating system for the virtual PC?

Now to wind it down: I have simular issues at work with Win XP Pro that the
Analysis software will not work with license issues when IT locks the PC
down. They worked days trying several settings and releases and to not find
the answer. But when they 100% released and allowed full access thee license
works.

Is it safe to say the Ugrading the Ultimate Vista, with Full True Admin
rights will then allow this software to work?

Any thoughts on this matter?