Please bear with me

Mick Murphy

Please bear with me
I've been rude to many of you in the past
and will be rude again in the future but i am trying
to change.
I mean to get to some of you personally soon.
Bear with me. It's not easy for an old dog to learn new
tricks!!!!!
I need to change my ways. I'm not getting any younger
and I fear the Grim Reaper is getting close...
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
Bill Yanaire

So why you using aioe.org
Maybe this isn't the real Mick Murphy. Why would you be using the aioe.org
account?

> I've been rude to many of you in the past
> and will be rude again in the future but i am trying
> to change.
> I mean to get to some of you personally soon.
> Bear with me. It's not easy for an old dog to learn new
> tricks!!!!!
> I need to change my ways. I'm not getting any younger
> and I fear the Grim Reaper is getting close...
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

DanS

Re: So why you using aioe.org
"Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in

> Maybe this isn't the real Mick Murphy. Why would you be using the
> aioe.org account?

Maybe it isn't ?

No, it isn't.

Undoubtably the same bloke that was inpersonating Alias in the Ubuntu
newsgroup.

> "Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I've been rude to many of you in the past
>> and will be rude again in the future but i am trying
>> to change.
>> I mean to get to some of you personally soon.
>> Bear with me. It's not easy for an old dog to learn new
>> tricks!!!!!
>> I need to change my ways. I'm not getting any younger
>> and I fear the Grim Reaper is getting close...
>> --
>> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

DanS

Re: So why you using aioe.org
DanS <t.h.i.s.n.t.h.a.t@a.d.e.l.p.h.i.a.n.e.t> wrote in
news:Xns9B07EAA1BA7C2thisnthatadelphianet@85.214.9 0.236:

> "Bill Yanaire" <bill@yanaire.com> wrote in
>
>> Maybe this isn't the real Mick Murphy. Why would you be using the
>> aioe.org account?

> Maybe it isn't ?
>
> No, it isn't.
>
> Undoubtably the same bloke that was inpersonating Alias in the Ubuntu
> newsgroup.

Well, maybe not the same, but not Mick Murphy.

I haven't seen Mick call anyone a c*ckhead in months.
measekite

Re: So why you using aioe.org

DanS wrote:

"Bill Yanaire" &lt;bill@yanaire.com&gt; wrote in news:Skktk.19213$xZ.12421@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:

Maybe this isn't the real Mick Murphy. Why would you be using the aioe.org account?

Maybe it isn't ? No, it isn't. Undoubtably the same bloke that was inpersonating Alias in the Ubuntu newsgroup.

Maybe that is a theory for debate

"Mick Murphy" &lt;MickMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com&gt; wrote in message news:igjbb41g6i5u1msv1boi4le0e9mislqlml@4ax.com...

I've been rude to many of you in the past and will be rude again in the future but i am trying to change. I mean to get to some of you personally soon. Bear with me. It's not easy for an old dog to learn new tricks!!!!! I need to change my ways. I'm not getting any younger and I fear the Grim Reaper is getting close... -- Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

Frank

Re: So why you using aioe.org
measher-****-head wrote
Maybe that is a theory for debate
Oh, you mean like you "debate' yourself in the printers ng?...LOL!