login.passport.com problem, please help!

bjmgleader is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
login.passport.com problem, please help!
OK so I have a windows live account and I get into hotmail and other micro sites just fine. The problem is when I am over on craigslist I am trying to respond to a listing I click on the reply to and the login.passport.com pops up for me to login with my username and password. I can't get in to the passport system at all. For my username I am trying my email addy(which I thought was my username) but I'm having no luck. I get a user message that says, Fatal Login Error. hr = 80041500, f = 1 . I hope someone out there can help me, thanks in advance!
Mick Murphy

RE: login.passport.com problem, please help!
You will have to create a user account at craiglist, with a seperate user
name and password, as per their requirements..

You can't put your hotmail address in eBay, can you????
LOL!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"bjmgleader" wrote:

> OK so I have a windows live account and I get into hotmail and other
> micro sites just fine. The problem is when I am over on craigslist I am
> trying to respond to a listing I click on the reply to and the
> login.passport.com pops up for me to login with my username and
> password. I can't get in to the passport system at all. For my username
> I am trying my email addy(which I thought was my username) but I'm
> having no luck. I get a user message that says, Fatal Login Error. hr =
> 80041500, f = 1 . I hope someone out there can help me, thanks in
> advance!
>

> --
> bjmgleader

bjmgleader is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a craigslist account and I am logged in to it when I try to respond to an add. Like I said before the login.passport comes up and when I try to log in it a number of different ways nothing works. So, could someone that knows what they are talking about help me please.
Mick Murphy

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!
Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!

In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
said HOTMAIL address, clown!

CONTACT CRAIGSPOST
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"bjmgleader" wrote:

> I have a craigslist account and I am logged in to it when I try to
> respond to an add. Like I said before the login.passport comes up and
> when I try to log in it a number of different ways nothing works. So,
> could someone that knows what they are talking about help me please.
>

> --
> bjmgleader

Nonny

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!
On Jun 13, 6:19*am, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!
>
> In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
> said HOTMAIL address, clown!

Oh my goodness gracious!

You really are a cranky, arrogant old drunk, aren't you!
Mick Murphy

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!
You got it wrong again, BOY!
I don't drink booze!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Nonny" wrote:

> On Jun 13, 6:19 am, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!
> >
> > In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
> > said HOTMAIL address, clown!

> Oh my goodness gracious!
>
> You really are a cranky, arrogant old drunk, aren't you!

Mick Murphy

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!
I know who you are; FRANK'S BOYFRIEND!
You always liked them old!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Nonny" wrote:

> On Jun 13, 6:19 am, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!
> >
> > In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
> > said HOTMAIL address, clown!

> Oh my goodness gracious!
>
> You really are a cranky, arrogant old drunk, aren't you!

Mick Murphy

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!
Here is one of your useless, foul-mouthed replies; one of MANY that we have
saved for YOUR exposure
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Nonny" wrote:

> On Jun 13, 6:19 am, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!
> >
> > In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
> > said HOTMAIL address, clown!

> Oh my goodness gracious!
>
> You really are a cranky, arrogant old drunk, aren't you!

Nonny

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:11:00 -0700, Mick Murphy
<MickMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Here is one of your useless, foul-mouthed replies; one of MANY that we have
>saved for YOUR exposure
>--
>Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

Yer losin' it.

>"Nonny" wrote:
>
>> On Jun 13, 6:19 am, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!
>> >
>> > In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
>> > said HOTMAIL address, clown!

What follows below is my part of what you quoted:

>> Oh my goodness gracious!
>>
>> You really are a cranky, arrogant old drunk, aren't you!

I don't see anything "foul-mouthed".

Put the bottle down.
Mick Murphy

Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!

Subject: Re: Here I Go Again!!! 6/14/2008 2:18 PM PST

By: Nonny
In: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:28:04 -0700, stillarfish
<stillarfish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'll be damned if Vista insists on biting me after every damn update!!! Does
>MS even test this crap or simply pass it by the testers desk??? I get things
>calmed a bit then another update and I'm losing text and the cursor has an
>epileptic fit. This is a systemic situation starting last November to present
>as things were fine till they updated something. I've spoken with users from
>private community to DOD and they all report same. It is truly getting old!!!

You and they are obviously members of a select community of folks with
f***ed-up computers.

The vast majority of those who've updated (I'm one) aren't having any
problems at all.

--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia