user profile cannot be loaded

Nicbay

user profile cannot be loaded
Help, I received the 'user profile cannot be loaded' message and completed
option one at the below link. I now am able to log into my user account
which is great, but all my document folders and files are missing. Is there
a way I can restore these....Many thanks

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html
jamesvdm

RE: user profile cannot be loaded
Hey, it mentions -

A) If you cannot fix the user profile in METHOD ONE, then you can try doing
a Startup Repair, System Restore, or Repair Install to see if it can fix it
instead. See the related links below for how.

Did you try these out too?

James

"Nicbay" wrote:

> Help, I received the 'user profile cannot be loaded' message and completed
> option one at the below link. I now am able to log into my user account
> which is great, but all my document folders and files are missing. Is there
> a way I can restore these....Many thanks
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Nicbay

RE: user profile cannot be loaded
Hi James,

I tried a system restore on a couple of restore points for previous days
prior to the 'user profile cannot be loaded' error, but unfortunately my
files and folders did not return. I will try a start up repair and repari
install to see if that can fix it. I am very hopeful that they come back...

"jamesvdm" wrote:

> Hey, it mentions -
>
> A) If you cannot fix the user profile in METHOD ONE, then you can try doing
> a Startup Repair, System Restore, or Repair Install to see if it can fix it
> instead. See the related links below for how.
>
> Did you try these out too?
>
> James
>
> "Nicbay" wrote:
>
> > Help, I received the 'user profile cannot be loaded' message and completed
> > option one at the below link. I now am able to log into my user account
> > which is great, but all my document folders and files are missing. Is there
> > a way I can restore these....Many thanks
> >
> > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Benny

RE: user profile cannot be loaded
Hi james

I also got the "User profile cannot be loaded" error on my Windows Vista
Home Basic. Could you recommend a usefull website please.
--
thanks a million in advance
benny

"jamesvdm" wrote:

> Hey, it mentions -
>
> A) If you cannot fix the user profile in METHOD ONE, then you can try doing
> a Startup Repair, System Restore, or Repair Install to see if it can fix it
> instead. See the related links below for how.
>
> Did you try these out too?
>
> James
>
> "Nicbay" wrote:
>
> > Help, I received the 'user profile cannot be loaded' message and completed
> > option one at the below link. I now am able to log into my user account
> > which is great, but all my document folders and files are missing. Is there
> > a way I can restore these....Many thanks
> >
> > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Brink

Benny;629122 Wrote:
> Hi james
>
> I also got the "User profile cannot be loaded" error on my Windows
> Vista
> Home Basic. Could you recommend a usefull website please.
> --
> thanks a million in advance
> benny
>

> "jamesvdm" wrote:
> > > >
> > > Hey, it mentions -
> > >
> > > A) If you cannot fix the user profile in METHOD ONE, then you can try

> > doing
> > > a Startup Repair, System Restore, or Repair Install to see if it can

> > fix it
> > > instead. See the related links below for how.
> > >
> > > Did you try these out too?
> > >
> > > James
> > >
> > > "Nicbay" wrote:

Hi Benny,

The link is for all editions of Vista 32 bit or 64 bit. It should help
you as well.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Shawn

--
Brink

'*Vista x64 Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Benny

Re: user profile cannot be loaded
cheers guys
Will try the link and see how i get on
--
thanks a million
benny

"Brink" wrote:

> Benny;629122 Wrote:
> > Hi james
> >
> > I also got the "User profile cannot be loaded" error on my Windows
> > Vista
> > Home Basic. Could you recommend a usefull website please.
> > --
> > thanks a million in advance
> > benny

> > > doing
> > > fix it

> Hi Benny,
>
> The link is for all editions of Vista 32 bit or 64 bit. It should help
> you as well.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html
>
> Shawn
>

> --
> Brink

> '*Vista x64 Forums*'
> (http://www.vistax64.com/index.php?referrerid=2980)

Marek

Re: user profile cannot be loaded
Hi guys.
I just fixed the same problem on my computer. I posted how i did it in
another thread in the forum - linky here:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...9-2bfd0a4f4dfa