extend the activation period - 30days

Hemanth

extend the activation period - 30days
Hi
How to extend the activation period on vista (ultimate)?
Thanks!
Hemanth
brink

Re: extend the activation period - 30days

Hemanth;527202 Wrote:
> Hi
> How to extend the activation period on vista (ultimate)?
> Thanks!
> Hemanth

Hi Hermanth,

This tutorial will show you how to extend the trial period up to 120
days.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66990-activation.html

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Hemanth

Re: extend the activation period - 30days
Hi brink
thanks!
I did that, but it still shows 13 days left for activation! The activation
period is not updated after restart!
Hemanth

Hemanth;528117 Wrote:
> Hi brink
> thanks!
> I did that, but it still shows 13 days left for activation! The
> activation
> period is not updated after restart!
> Hemanth
> ---------------------------------------
> "brink" wrote:
> > Hi Hermanth,
> >
> > This tutorial will show you how to extend the trial period up to 120
> > days.
> >
> > 'Activation'

> (http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66990-activation.html)
> >
> > Shawn

Hermanth,

You might try again to see if you might have overlooked something. If
you already did this 3 times before, it will not work anymore.

If you are just having problems getting Vista activated, then you will
probably need to do a Phone Activation to do it. This will show you how.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/84...sta-phone.html

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Hemanth

Re: extend the activation period - 30days
Hi

this is for the first time, that I am running 'slmgr -rearm'; and I even get
a prompt to restart the system for the changes to take effect! I ran it only
once.

But on restart, the activation period is not updated!

Hemanth

Hemanth;528872 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> this is for the first time, that I am running 'slmgr -rearm'; and I
> even get
> a prompt to restart the system for the changes to take effect! I ran it
> only
> once.
>
> But on restart, the activation period is not updated!
>
> Hemanth
> "brink" wrote:
> > Hermanth,
> >
> > You might try again to see if you might have overlooked something. If
> > you already did this 3 times before, it will not work anymore.
> >
> > If you are just having problems getting Vista activated, then you

> will
> > probably need to do a Phone Activation to do it. This will show you

> how.
> >
> > 'Activate Vista by Phone'

> (http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/84...sta-phone.html)
> >
> > Shawn

Hemanth,

I am not sure why it would not work now. Perhaps Microsoft may have cut
off this option by them with some update. I have not seen any problem
reports about this at all the other sites yet either. I'll keep a eye
out on this and will update the tutorial if I find anything. It appears
that the only option for now is to activate your Vista.

Shawn