direct link Windows mail to this site

fritz

direct link Windows mail to this site
1rst computer less then 3 month. it is a Windows Vista 32 Email. Windows
mail.all
preinstalled. in email account installed , windows communty or something
like that. when i started accessing this site i did it from my email direct,
being a computer dummy i deleted that account address and the link. now i
have to the internet to access this site.
can i get back direct link from my Email to this site windows community
please help, many tanks . Fritz
--
what is signiture in computer
P. Di Stolfo

Re: direct link Windows mail to this site
Hello,

open Windows Mail and press menu Tools -> Accounts... -> Add... -> choose
Newsgroup account -> follow the instructions -> type in
msnews.microsoft.com
for the server, and follow the instructions to the end.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--
////////////////////////////
http://blog.lysorp.com - Small Windows blog in German language

"fritz" <discussion.@com.az> wrote in message
> 1rst computer less then 3 month. it is a Windows Vista 32 Email. Windows
> mail.all
> preinstalled. in email account installed , windows communty or something
> like that. when i started accessing this site i did it from my email
> direct,
> being a computer dummy i deleted that account address and the link. now i
> have to the internet to access this site.
> can i get back direct link from my Email to this site windows community
> please help, many tanks . Fritz
> --
> what is signiture in computer

brink

fritz;521131 Wrote:
> 1rst computer less then 3 month. it is a Windows Vista 32 Email. Windows
> mail.all
> preinstalled. in email account installed , windows communty or
> something
> like that. when i started accessing this site i did it from my email
> direct,
> being a computer dummy i deleted that account address and the link. now
> have to the internet to access this site.
> can i get back direct link from my Email to this site windows community
> please help, many tanks . Fritz
> --
> what is signiture in computer

Hi Fritz,

See if running a "sfc /scannow" (No quotes) command will restore the
"Windows Community" account. This tutorial will show you how.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66...tem-files.html

If not, then doing a Windows Mail Reset will restore it for you. Just
scroll down to that section in this tutorial.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62...-problems.html

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*
fritz

Re: direct link Windows mail to this site
fritz. tanks alot. very helpfull. msnews.microsoft.com gives me direct link
to microsoft.public.acces newsgroup.
but not windows community discussion groups. with the helpfull answer .
i am confussed. Windows live ID. what else yea tutorial is what i need.
tankx again. Fritz