Moving application software from one user account to another

mitmit

Moving application software from one user account to another
Can anyone kindly tell me what I should do?
I am new to Windows Vista Home Premium. I installed a new software from a
CD and it showed up under the original ADMIN ACCOUNT. I could not access or
even see it through my Standard User account and I was told it will only work
under an Administrator account. Now I have changed my Standard User acoount
to Administrator-2 account. How can I make the software accessble from my
Administrator-2 account? In the future, when installing a program, how do I
make sure under which user account it is installed?
Thanks!
Nick
Richard G. Harper

Re: Moving application software from one user account to another
Uninstall it from the current account and install it in the account you want
it used in. Avoid programs that require a user to be an administrator since
this un-does most of the security enhancements that Vista provides. Either
update or replace such software.