loginnet.passport.com

Maggie472

loginnet.passport.com
I entered my "live" user name and password in my attempt to send an e-mail
attachment but continue getting "fatal login error" with a series of numbers.
Is "loginnet.passport.com" not part of "live"?
My question is how and where do I input an user name and password for
"loginnet.passport.com?
I thank who ever helps me.
--
Maggie
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: loginnet.passport.com
Maggie

Go to:

login.passport.com wil take you to:

Windows Live ID:
https://login.live.com/pp500/cache/C...3&x=5.0.7495.0

You should see a login box in the upper/left of the screen. Login there and
you can manage your accounts from that page.
--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"Maggie472" <Maggie472@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I entered my "live" user name and password in my attempt to send an
> e-mail
> attachment but continue getting "fatal login error" with a series of
> numbers.
> Is "loginnet.passport.com" not part of "live"?
> My question is how and where do I input an user name and password for
> "loginnet.passport.com?
> I thank who ever helps me.
> --
> Maggie

Ginny

RE: loginnet.passport.com

"Maggie472" wrote:

> I entered my "live" user name and password in my attempt to send an e-mail
> attachment but continue getting "fatal login error" with a series of numbers.
> Is "loginnet.passport.com" not part of "live"?
> My question is how and where do I input an user name and password for
> "loginnet.passport.com?
> I thank who ever helps me.
> --
> Maggie

Did you ever find out how to fix your problem? I have the identical problem
too.

Thanks. Ginny
Maggie472

RE: loginnet.passport.com
No, and it is most frustrating. I had a response from MSN (I think) and
it was of no use at all. I Though I had adequately stated the problem; if
you have better luck I hope you'll post it.
--
Maggie

"Ginny" wrote:

> "Maggie472" wrote:
>
> > I entered my "live" user name and password in my attempt to send an e-mail
> > attachment but continue getting "fatal login error" with a series of numbers.
> > Is "loginnet.passport.com" not part of "live"?
> > My question is how and where do I input an user name and password for
> > "loginnet.passport.com?
> > I thank who ever helps me.
> > --
> > Maggie

> Did you ever find out how to fix your problem? I have the identical problem
> too.
>
> Thanks. Ginny

CMRTokyo

RE: loginnet.passport.com
Hi Folks,

I too have this problem and have searched net links and have found nothing -
any more ideas out there?

CMR

"Maggie472" wrote:

> No, and it is most frustrating. I had a response from MSN (I think) and
> it was of no use at all. I Though I had adequately stated the problem; if
> you have better luck I hope you'll post it.
> --
> Maggie
>

> "Ginny" wrote:
>

> > "Maggie472" wrote:
> >
> > > I entered my "live" user name and password in my attempt to send an e-mail
> > > attachment but continue getting "fatal login error" with a series of numbers.
> > > Is "loginnet.passport.com" not part of "live"?
> > > My question is how and where do I input an user name and password for
> > > "loginnet.passport.com?
> > > I thank who ever helps me.
> > > --
> > > Maggie

> > Did you ever find out how to fix your problem? I have the identical problem
> > too.
> >
> > Thanks. Ginny

matt

RE: loginnet.passport.com
I too am having this same problem. Why are there so many of us and nobody is
finding a solution to the problem?

"Maggie472" wrote:

> No, and it is most frustrating. I had a response from MSN (I think) and
> it was of no use at all. I Though I had adequately stated the problem; if
> you have better luck I hope you'll post it.
> --
> Maggie
>

> "Ginny" wrote:
>

> > "Maggie472" wrote:
> >
> > > I entered my "live" user name and password in my attempt to send an e-mail
> > > attachment but continue getting "fatal login error" with a series of numbers.
> > > Is "loginnet.passport.com" not part of "live"?
> > > My question is how and where do I input an user name and password for
> > > "loginnet.passport.com?
> > > I thank who ever helps me.
> > > --
> > > Maggie

> > Did you ever find out how to fix your problem? I have the identical problem
> > too.
> >
> > Thanks. Ginny

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: loginnet.passport.com
Matt

Can you give us some details about exactly what you are trying to do and
what happens when you try? If your getting an error message, post it here,
word for word. If you cannot access a website, post the address for the
website.

Nobody in this thread has provided much information, all we have is the
original poster saying they tried to log in with their live id to send an
email with an attachment and it didn't work, and then,
me too?
me too?
me too?
me too?

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

"matt" <matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I too am having this same problem. Why are there so many of us and nobody
>is
> finding a solution to the problem?
>
> "Maggie472" wrote:
>
>> No, and it is most frustrating. I had a response from MSN (I think)
>> and
>> it was of no use at all. I Though I had adequately stated the problem;
>> if
>> you have better luck I hope you'll post it.
>> --
>> Maggie

>> > Did you ever find out how to fix your problem? I have the identical
>> > problem
>> > too.
>> >
>> > Thanks. Ginny

John W

Re: loginnet.passport.com
I have the same problem. I use Windows Live Mail. I try to send an e mail out
of the windows photo gallery and it asks me for my login.passport ID and
password. U used my normal Log in and password that I use for Windows Live
mail, but it does not accept it and gives me a fatal log in error of hr=
80041035, f= 2147217355. I w ent to Live Mail home page and changed my
password which they tell me will become usable in all situatins, but it
still gives me the same error when I try to send the e mail. I use this same
Log in and password in Windows live mail and it works ok, but not with
login.pasport !!! are there any solutions for this ?
--
John W