User accounts doubled up

demet

User accounts doubled up
Hi!

I just got my laptop and created three user accounts plus activated the
guest account. Suddenly i have two sets of the accounts each time I log on,
i.e same picture and same name. I switched between the two accounts and saw
that they had identical things running. So, I need some "cosmetic" help! i
tried removing one hoping that it would fix the problem (one never knows) but
it didn't. How could this come about me suddenly having eight ( now six) user
accounts. I don't find it re-assuring, anyone who can tell me what has
happened? I am sure that this is not something anyone using the computer has
caused, as we have hardly used it! Thanks for any help!

Demet
P. Di Stolfo

Re: User accounts doubled up
Hello,

do you have a fingerprint reader with Omnipass software?
Try reinstalling the Omnipass software, if you have it installed.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--
////////////////////////////
http://blog.lysorp.com - Small Windows blog in German language

"demet" <demet@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi!
>
> I just got my laptop and created three user accounts plus activated the
> guest account. Suddenly i have two sets of the accounts each time I log
> on,
> i.e same picture and same name. I switched between the two accounts and
> saw
> that they had identical things running. So, I need some "cosmetic" help! i
> tried removing one hoping that it would fix the problem (one never knows)
> but
> it didn't. How could this come about me suddenly having eight ( now six)
> user
> accounts. I don't find it re-assuring, anyone who can tell me what has
> happened? I am sure that this is not something anyone using the computer
> has
> caused, as we have hardly used it! Thanks for any help!
>
> Demet

demet

Re: User accounts doubled up
Hello!

Yes I do have it installed, it came with the programme but we haven't used
it as i don't know how to do. I am not sure I can re-install it though asI
don't have a cd with the programme. Or is it possible without such a
thing? If yes, I will try to do so and hopefully resolve the problem. Thank
you btw

Sincerily
Demet