Activation Key Already In Use

Radu

Activation Key Already In Use
I recently built my own computer and i used vista ultimate 64 bit as my OS.
When i had everything up and running I had driver problems and update errors
so i decided if i did a reinstall it would fix the problem. When i
reinstalled using the same OS i chose clean installation on the same computer
using the same product key. Everything works fine now but now it says i need
to activate my product key because it says, "Product key already in use". I
am at a lost what should I do.
P. Di Stolfo

Re: Activation Key Already In Use
Hello,

the product key is "already in use" by your old installation.
Just activate Windows - over telephone, if necessary. The activation process
will work fast and shouldn't be a problem.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--
////////////////////////////
http://blog.lysorp.com - Small Windows blog in German language

"Radu" <Radu@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I recently built my own computer and i used vista ultimate 64 bit as my OS.
> When i had everything up and running I had driver problems and update
> errors
> so i decided if i did a reinstall it would fix the problem. When i
> reinstalled using the same OS i chose clean installation on the same
> computer
> using the same product key. Everything works fine now but now it says i
> need
> to activate my product key because it says, "Product key already in use".
> am at a lost what should I do.

Stekri88

RE: Activation Key Already In Use
Using the phone service helped for me (had the same problem).
Lots of number dialing, but it works

Joey

RE: Activation Key Already In Use
Using the phone service helped for me (had the same problem). It took about 6
minutes to complete.

"Radu" wrote:

> I recently built my own computer and i used vista ultimate 64 bit as my OS.
> When i had everything up and running I had driver problems and update errors
> so i decided if i did a reinstall it would fix the problem. When i
> reinstalled using the same OS i chose clean installation on the same computer
> using the same product key. Everything works fine now but now it says i need
> to activate my product key because it says, "Product key already in use". I
> am at a lost what should I do.

Radu

RE: Activation Key Already In Use
Thanks for helping me out. I used activation by telephone and it worked.
Thanks again for your help.

"Radu" wrote:

> I recently built my own computer and i used vista ultimate 64 bit as my OS.
> When i had everything up and running I had driver problems and update errors
> so i decided if i did a reinstall it would fix the problem. When i
> reinstalled using the same OS i chose clean installation on the same computer
> using the same product key. Everything works fine now but now it says i need
> to activate my product key because it says, "Product key already in use". I
> am at a lost what should I do.

Örvar

RE: Activation Key Already In Use
Telephone activation worked.
Its all automatic. Im Icelandic calling from Iceland. I had to call to an
Norwegan number an listen to a Norwegan computer voice.
It´s similar for a Brit calling to Scotland and listen to a Scotish that´s
never been outside Glascow. The activation work ed at first try.
So believe me, this is the solution to the "activation key already in use"
if you´ve done something with your computer, and suddenly Vista starts
behaving like it was stolen.

Jeff Crockett

RE: Activation Key Already In Use
Can anyone tell me the phone activation number? I can't find the number
anywhere and I am going CRAZY!!

"Stekri88" wrote:

> Using the phone service helped for me (had the same problem).
> Lots of number dialing, but it works

Brink

Jeff Crockett;678647 Wrote:
> Can anyone tell me the phone activation number? I can't find the number
> anywhere and I am going CRAZY!!
>
> "Stekri88" wrote:
> > > >
> > > Using the phone service helped for me (had the same problem).
> > > Lots of number dialing, but it works

Hi Jeff,

This tutorial will show you how to get the number so you can do a phone
activation.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/84...sta-phone.html

Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
JaakkoA

Brink;678657 Wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> This tutorial will show you how to get the number so you can do a phone
> activation.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/84...sta-phone.html
>
> Shawn

It does not work. -_- All I see is an empty line where there should be
number codes. My computer was working just fine yesterday. Now all I
have is my product key that does not seem to work. All it says is that
your product key is already in use (by the same computer of course -_- )
Phone activation seems to be only option but without the number code it
seems Windows has shut me out of my own computer. :cry:

--
JaakkoA
Brink

JaakkoA;715091 Wrote:
> It does not work. -_- All I see is an empty line where there should be
> number codes. My computer was working just fine yesterday. Now all I
> have is my product key that does not seem to work. All it says is that
> your product key is already in use (by the same computer of course -_- )
> Phone activation seems to be only option but without the number code it
> seems Windows has shut me out of my own computer. :cry:

Posts continued here:

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/12...lity-mode.html

Shawn