Password not saved

Ron58

Password not saved
I have just upgraded to Windows Vista Home Premium. Each time I go into
Outlook Express and Click Send/receive, I am prompted for passwords even
though I checked the save password boxes. I know this is an ongoing problem
in earlier versions and none of the solutions seemed to work, but is there a
solution now in Windows Vista? It is a pain having to type in passwords every
time I want to download e-mails
Ron58

RE: Password not saved
Sorry, it is Microsoft Outlook I am having this problem with.

"Ron58" wrote:

> I have just upgraded to Windows Vista Home Premium. Each time I go into
> Outlook Express and Click Send/receive, I am prompted for passwords even
> though I checked the save password boxes. I know this is an ongoing problem
> in earlier versions and none of the solutions seemed to work, but is there a
> solution now in Windows Vista? It is a pain having to type in passwords every
> time I want to download e-mails

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Re: Password not saved
Ron

You might want to post this message in the Outlook newsgroup. There are some
issues with passwords in certain versions of Outlook on Vista. The experts
there will be up to speed on these issues. Here is a link for that
newsgroup.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...public.outlook

--

Ronnie Vernon