Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure

Kamlesh Rao

Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
Hello Guys,

I had recently installed a dual boot OS (WinXP, Win2003, Vista). Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped with the following error:

"The User Profile Service service failed the login. User Profile cannot be loaded."

I am not able to login because I have only created a single admin account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this problem.

Please help.

Thank you,
Kamlesh

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

RE: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
Hello Kamlesh,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

Based on my research, I found the same error message has been addressed in
the following forum discussion topic. Please try the steps in this topic.

Vista Ultimate Deleted my user Profile twice now
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1688&SiteID=17

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

--------------------
| From: "Kamlesh Rao" <Kamlesh@community.nospam>
| Subject: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
| Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:08:40 +0530
| Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords

| Hello Guys,
| I had recently installed a dual boot OS (WinXP, Win2003, Vista).
Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped with
the following error:
| "The User Profile Service service failed the login. User Profile cannot
be loaded."
| I am not able to login because I have only created a single admin
account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no
system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this problem.
| Please help.
| Thank you,
| Kamlesh

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

RE: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
Hi,

I am just writing to see how everything is going. If you have any updates
or need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me
know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

--------------------
| From: v-kzhao@online.microsoft.com ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:29:37 GMT
| Subject: RE: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
| Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords

| Hello Kamlesh,
|
| Thank you for using newsgroup!
|
| Based on my research, I found the same error message has been addressed
in
| the following forum discussion topic. Please try the steps in this topic.
|
| Vista Ultimate Deleted my user Profile twice now
| http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1688&SiteID=17
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| Ken Zhao
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| ================================================== ==
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ================================================== ==
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: "Kamlesh Rao" <Kamlesh@community.nospam>
| | Subject: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
| | Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:08:40 +0530
| | Newsgroups:
| microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords
| |
| | Hello Guys,
| | I had recently installed a dual boot OS (WinXP, Win2003, Vista).
| Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped
with
| the following error:
| | "The User Profile Service service failed the login. User Profile cannot
| be loaded."
| | I am not able to login because I have only created a single admin
| account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no
| system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this problem.
| | Please help.
| | Thank you,
| | Kamlesh
| |

Roccio

RE: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
Ive been having the same problem for a month and a half now i cant access any
of my files. How is evrything going did you solve this problem?

"Kamlesh Rao" wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I had recently installed a dual boot OS (WinXP, Win2003, Vista). Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped with the following error:
>
> "The User Profile Service service failed the login. User Profile cannot be loaded."
>
> I am not able to login because I have only created a single admin account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this problem.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thank you,
> Kamlesh

P. Di Stolfo

Re: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
Hello,

although I cannot help you directly, you may want to check out these
threads:
http://cherrybyte.blogspot.com/2007/...-in-vista.html
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=708624

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--
////////////////////////////
http://blog.lysorp.com - Small Windows blog in German language

"Roccio" <Roccio@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Ive been having the same problem for a month and a half now i cant access
> any
> of my files. How is evrything going did you solve this problem?
>
> "Kamlesh Rao" wrote:
>
>> Hello Guys,
>>
>> I had recently installed a dual boot OS (WinXP, Win2003, Vista).
>> Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped
>> with the following error:
>>
>> "The User Profile Service service failed the login. User Profile cannot
>> be loaded."
>>
>> I am not able to login because I have only created a single admin
>> account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no
>> system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this problem.
>>
>> Please help.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Kamlesh

Tammy

""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:

> Hello Kamlesh,
>
> Thank you for using newsgroup!
>
> Based on my research, I found the same error message has been addressed in
> the following forum discussion topic. Please try the steps in this topic.
>
> Vista Ultimate Deleted my user Profile twice now
> http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1688&SiteID=17
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ken Zhao
>
> Microsoft Online Support
> Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
>
> Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
> ================================================== ==
> ================================================== ==
>

> --------------------
> | From: "Kamlesh Rao" <Kamlesh@community.nospam>
> | Subject: Unable to Login due to "User Profile Service" failure
> | Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:08:40 +0530
> | Newsgroups:
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords
> |
> | Hello Guys,
> | I had recently installed a dual boot OS (WinXP, Win2003, Vista).
> Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped with
> the following error:
> | "The User Profile Service service failed the login. User Profile cannot
> be loaded."
> | I am not able to login because I have only created a single admin
> account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no
> system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this problem.
> | Please help.
> | Thank you,
> | Kamlesh

Brink

Tammy;626719 Wrote:
> ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
> > > >
> > > Hello Kamlesh,
> > >
> > > Thank you for using newsgroup!
> > >
> > > Based on my research, I found the same error message has been

> > addressed in
> > > the following forum discussion topic. Please try the steps in this

> > topic.
> > >
> > > Vista Ultimate Deleted my user Profile twice now
> > > 'Vista Ultimate Deleted my user Profile twice now... - TechNet

> > Forums'
> > (http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...1688&SiteID=17)
> > >
> > > Thanks & Regards,
> > >
> > > Ken Zhao
> > >
> > > Microsoft Online Support
> > > Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
> > >
> > > Get Secure! - 'Microsoft Security'

> > (http://www.microsoft.com/security) <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
> > > ================================================== ==
> > > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader

> > so
> > > that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
> > > ================================================== ==

> > rights.
> > >

> > > --------------------
> > > microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unts_passwords
> > TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSF TNGP03.phx.gbl

> > > Suddenly few days back, when I tried to login to Vista, I was stopped

> > with
> > > the following error:

> > cannot
> > > be loaded."
> > > account. But, I can login to this account from Safe Mode. There is no
> > > system restore disk created earlier. So, I am stuck with this

> > problem.

Hi Tammy,

If you needed hep with this, then this should help you.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

Shawn

--
Brink