i lost my password

drikinha

i lost my password
how i do? my daugther change my administration password and now she forgot,
and i cant use my account, i acess my other account, but everthing i have to
do, in the computer ask me for administration password. i have cd
instalation, but my drive cd/dvd doesn't work! i can't reinstall my computer
using cd, and i can't reinstall using dowload from internet, because ask me
permission. And i dont know what is the password. i need help urgent!
please...........
RonB

RE: i lost my password
I went thru the same thing when i foolishly put in a password when getting
my new computer set up. I bought a gateway computer and the gateway people
walked me thru the steps to recover my system to the "as new" condition. I
could then restart my computer as if it came out of the box - WITHOUT THE
PASSWORD.
Trouble is the gateway recovery left me without MS Works, which is important
to me - so I had anithre session with gateway to reinstall that. I hope your
computer manufacturer can help you.
PS. I sent an e-mail to micrsoft, they replied with an offer to help. By
then I had gone the gateway route. Good Luck!

"drikinha" wrote:

> how i do? my daugther change my administration password and now she forgot,
> and i cant use my account, i acess my other account, but everthing i have to
> do, in the computer ask me for administration password. i have cd
> instalation, but my drive cd/dvd doesn't work! i can't reinstall my computer
> using cd, and i can't reinstall using dowload from internet, because ask me
> permission. And i dont know what is the password. i need help urgent!
> please...........

David Murray

Re: i lost my password

"drikinha" <drikinha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how i do? my daugther change my administration password and now she
> forgot,
> and i cant use my account, i acess my other account, but everthing i have
> do, in the computer ask me for administration password. i have cd
> instalation, but my drive cd/dvd doesn't work! i can't reinstall my
> computer
> using cd, and i can't reinstall using dowload from internet, because ask
> me
> permission. And i dont know what is the password. i need help urgent!
> please...........

Have you tried looking on google?