Microsoft Money Update

dave.w43

Microsoft Money Update
recently bought new laptop with windows vista. Reinstalled Microsoft Money
but it tells me that there is update for the software and that i shoud log
off and back on again as administrators group. Problem is, i am the only
user, therefore administrator. Can anyone help me solve this issue
mb76

Re: Microsoft Money Update

Goto into the start menu, find money in there, right click on the icon
and then choose the option run as administrator, a UAC box will then
appear, click yes and all being well that should be you done

--
mb76
dave.w43

Re: Microsoft Money Update
sincere thanks for your help, it worked, just downloaded the new updates,
your a star mate

"mb76" wrote:

> Goto into the start menu, find money in there, right click on the icon
> and then choose the option run as administrator, a UAC box will then
> appear, click yes and all being well that should be you done
>

> --
> mb76

RayJay

Re: Microsoft Money Update
Well,thanks to this blog i been given the answer to my Money question that i
have been searching for 8 months since i got Vista ,Thanks a lot ot Dave for
posting and mb76 for the Answer , first time ive logged in Great place
--
RayJay

"mb76" wrote:

> Goto into the start menu, find money in there, right click on the icon
> and then choose the option run as administrator, a UAC box will then
> appear, click yes and all being well that should be you done
>

> --
> mb76

Snehasis

Re: Microsoft Money Update
Thanks a lot, even me was struggling to update my Money and all my financial
txn got lost because I was unable to migrate those files from prev laptop.
Now problem resoled...its really helped me thanks