Remove users

Kaseyheart

Remove users
Hi

I REALLY messed up and am hoping that someone can help me. I TRIED to set
up a user account and somehow I now have two accounts. The problem is that
the main account does not have a password and I can't access anything. The
other account I can get to my e-mail, etc but that is it. There is even
parental controls on everything. I can't download anything without the main
account popping up and asking for a password which as I stated I don't have
because I never got a chance to put it in.

I have also lost everything that I had on the computer since this happened -
it's like it's all buried somewhere in the computer and I have no way of
getting to it. I tried to delete the users but it won't allow me to - the
main account pops up asking for the password. I am praying that there is a
way around all this without having to delete everything on my computer and
starting from scratch.

If there is anyone who can help me, PLEASE e-mail me at Rojeka1@yahoo.com. I
am really desparate!!!

Kaseyheart
Qfreed

RE: Remove users
You should not ask for help to be sent by email. Other readers will not be
able to contribute to answers provided and share in the solutions. Also no
one will be able to know if anyone is helping you or not.
--
qfreed

"Kaseyheart" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I REALLY messed up and am hoping that someone can help me. I TRIED to set
> up a user account and somehow I now have two accounts. The problem is that
> the main account does not have a password and I can't access anything. The
> other account I can get to my e-mail, etc but that is it. There is even
> parental controls on everything. I can't download anything without the main
> account popping up and asking for a password which as I stated I don't have
> because I never got a chance to put it in.
>
> I have also lost everything that I had on the computer since this happened -
> it's like it's all buried somewhere in the computer and I have no way of
> getting to it. I tried to delete the users but it won't allow me to - the
> main account pops up asking for the password. I am praying that there is a
> way around all this without having to delete everything on my computer and
> starting from scratch.
>
> If there is anyone who can help me, PLEASE e-mail me at Rojeka1@yahoo.com. I
> am really desparate!!!
>
> Kaseyheart

garfield

RE: Remove users
kasey,

if you do really want to delete the user account, tried to go to
start-control panel-user account-look for the user account that you wanted to
delete and if this will not gonna work

---- try this!

click on the start button - right click on the computer - click on manage -
click on local user account - look for local user and groups - cllick on user
folder - look for the user account that you want to delete - right click on
that one then choose delete then restart your computer.

**hope it will work!!! ├ť