Re: Failed to config. Forefront client security on sbs2003r2

microsoft.public.security.forefront

Re: Failed to config. Forefront client security on sbs2003r2
Right pew, wrong church. Forwarded to Forefront newsgroup
(microsoft.public.security.forefront) via crosspost as a convenience to OP.

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ty.forefron t

In your newsreader:
--
~PA Bear

tsl wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried to install Forefront client security to sbs server 2003 R2 but
>
> On configuring the management console wizard, I was forced to stop at the
> point below:-
>
> all other verification of wizard menu were passed except one item below
> failed :-
>
> 1. collection server component :-
>
> a) reporting server timeout adjustment - passed
>
> b) importing reports on the reporting server - passed
>
> c) reporting server adjustment (adjust reporting via web service) - failed
> (error)
>
> then I was forced to stop here and can not continue to the following :-
>
> 2. management server component :-
>
> a) update registry.
>
> can any one hlep to solve this problem ???

tsl

Re: Failed to config. Forefront client security on sbs2003r2
Hi pa bear

Sorry I am a new comer. How can I crosspost it to forefront newsgroup ???
thanks your help.

--
tsl

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Right pew, wrong church. Forwarded to Forefront newsgroup
> (microsoft.public.security.forefront) via crosspost as a convenience to OP.
>
> On the web:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ty.forefron t
>
> In your newsreader:
> --
> ~PA Bear
>

> tsl wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I tried to install Forefront client security to sbs server 2003 R2 but
> >
> > On configuring the management console wizard, I was forced to stop at the
> > point below:-
> >
> > all other verification of wizard menu were passed except one item below
> > failed :-
> >
> > 1. collection server component :-
> >
> > a) reporting server timeout adjustment - passed
> >
> > b) importing reports on the reporting server - passed
> >
> > c) reporting server adjustment (adjust reporting via web service) - failed
> > (error)
> >
> > then I was forced to stop here and can not continue to the following :-
> >
> > 2. management server component :-
> >
> > a) update registry.
> >
> > can any one hlep to solve this problem ???

Re: Failed to config. Forefront client security on sbs2003r2
You just did!

tsl wrote:
> Hi pa bear
>
> Sorry I am a new comer. How can I crosspost it to forefront newsgroup ???
> thanks your help.
>
>> Right pew, wrong church. Forwarded to Forefront newsgroup
>> (microsoft.public.security.forefront) via crosspost as a convenience to
>> OP.
>>
>> On the web:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ty.forefron t
>>
>> In your newsreader:
>> --
>> ~PA Bear
>>

>> tsl wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I tried to install Forefront client security to sbs server 2003 R2 but
>>>
>>> On configuring the management console wizard, I was forced to stop at
>>> the
>>> point below:-
>>>
>>> all other verification of wizard menu were passed except one item below
>>> failed :-
>>>
>>> 1. collection server component :-
>>>
>>> a) reporting server timeout adjustment - passed
>>>
>>> b) importing reports on the reporting server - passed
>>>
>>> c) reporting server adjustment (adjust reporting via web service) -
>>> failed
>>> (error)
>>>
>>> then I was forced to stop here and can not continue to the following :-
>>>
>>> 2. management server component :-
>>>
>>> a) update registry.
>>>
>>> can any one hlep to solve this problem ???

tsl

Re: Failed to config. Forefront client security on sbs2003r2
Hi pa bear,

Glad to know I did it.

However, I really don't know how I did it.??? I just reply your mail and
asked you
how to do it and you told me on this mail I did it. can you show me how i
did it ???
so that next time i know how to do it. is that I click on your red url
means I already
post it to that forum??? and another question is how I can get to it to view