Forefront Client on MSDN?

microsoft.public.security.forefront

Michel

Forefront Client on MSDN?
When will Forefront Client be available on MSDN?

greetings
Dieter Rauscher [MVP]

Re: Forefront Client on MSDN?
Hi Michel,

> When will Forefront Client be available on MSDN?

Good question. there's currently still a beta version available....

Regards,
Dieter

--
Dieter Rauscher
MVP Forefront
Colin Brown WLMVP

Re: Forefront Client on MSDN?
It's there now.

Colin Brown
WL MVP

"Dieter Rauscher [MVP]" <dieter.rauscher@msisafaq.de> wrote in message
> Hi Michel,
>
>> When will Forefront Client be available on MSDN?

> Good question. there's currently still a beta version available....
>
> Regards,
> Dieter
>
> --
> Dieter Rauscher
> MVP Forefront
> Website: http://www.msisafaq.de
> Blog: http://msmvps.com/rauscher/
> Buch: http://www.msisafaq.de/buch/

Michel

Re: Forefront Client on MSDN?
Thanks,

I've downloaded the client from MSDN.
I've also downloaded the server management console.

My question is:

How can I add this client to the management console, because the image
is an ISO that can't be added as a howl. Also when extracting the ISO,
what files do I point to, to add the Client and/or server part of this
installation?

Colin Brown WLMVP schreef:
> It's there now.
>
> Colin Brown
> WL MVP
>
> "Dieter Rauscher [MVP]" <dieter.rauscher@msisafaq.de> wrote in message
>> Hi Michel,
>>
>>> When will Forefront Client be available on MSDN?

>> Good question. there's currently still a beta version available....
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dieter
>>
>> --
>> Dieter Rauscher
>> MVP Forefront
>> Website: http://www.msisafaq.de
>> Blog: http://msmvps.com/rauscher/
>> Buch: http://www.msisafaq.de/buch/

Dieter Rauscher [MVP]

Re: Forefront Client on MSDN?
Hi Michel,

> I've downloaded the client from MSDN.
> I've also downloaded the server management console.
>
> My question is:
>
> How can I add this client to the management console, because the image is
> an ISO that can't be added as a howl. Also when extracting the ISO, what
> files do I point to, to add the Client and/or server part of this
> installation?

Not sure, what you want to try.

The iso file contains all the neccessary files for an installation of FCS as
a server.
be sure to meet all system requirements and rund setup from that is. You
could burn the iso to a CD or just mount it with an iso-Tool. It's like a
CD.
After you've installed the server component, you can start deploying clients
as described in the documentation.

Regards,
Dieter

--
Dieter Rauscher
MVP Forefront
Website: http://www.msisafaq.de
Blog: http://msmvps.com/rauscher/
Buch: http://www.msisafaq.de/buch/

Todd Hudson

Re: Forefront Client on MSDN?
It prompts for an enterprse agreement number before you click on the buton
to activate. How do you get this?

NOTE: I used my MSDN key provided.

Thanks,

Todd